Frequent Contributor

Enough Lounge outfits, joggers and PJs PLEASE!

I'm so tired of seeing" lounge" outfits and jogger sets and pajamas!  Please ease off that type of fashion now.  We are starting to see some progress with going back to work now so can we please get back to our everyday work wear and casual summer clothing?  Too much super casual - around the house- slouchy looking clothes lately. Please bring back the normal styles that we are used to wearing for the season again.

Honored Contributor

Re: Enough Lounge outfits, joggers and PJs PLEASE!

I don't buy any of those.  Living in an apartment house - I have to be actually "dressed" to go down to pick up my mail, empty trash, do laundry, etc., etc.

I wear real clothes every day.

Trusted Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I don't buy any of those.  Living in an apartment house - I have to be actually "dressed" to go down to pick up my mail, empty trash, do laundry, etc., etc.

I wear real clothes every day.

Casual clothes are "real" clothes. Do you have to wear a suit and heals to take out the trash or do laundry? How odd. I do those things in casual clothing and always have.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not all of the folks here are working any longer....a lot of us are retired! Since I am retired, I enjoy my casual clothes that include joggers, leggings and Cuddl Duds loungeware. I imagine most of the fashion shows are mainly casual wear since that is probably what is still selling the most.

My "real clothes" are casual clothes!

Esteemed Contributor

It's to hot to wear most of that stuff for me now but come November - March I wear yoga pants, long sleeved tees etc. I rarely dress up for anything. In fact dressing up is a pair of LL Bean khaki pants and a tee shirt.

Honored Contributor

Other than a "sleep shirt" I'm thankful I never bought that stuff!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@DesertD wrote:

I'm so tired of seeing" lounge" outfits and jogger sets and pajamas!  Please ease off that type of fashion now.  We are starting to see some progress with going back to work now so can we please get back to our everyday work wear and casual summer clothing?  Too much super casual - around the house- slouchy looking clothes lately. Please bring back the normal styles that we are used to wearing for the season again.

I watch and they offer many styles of suitable clothing.  I've seen lots of dresses and stylish clothing.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@DesertD 

I've never been into those things either yet I still have no trouble spending money on clothes! LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DesertD wrote:

@DesertD  Amen to that...I have never worn loungers and pjs, so it's been a snooze fest seeing so many presented. I assume they purchased enough inventory as if the pandemic would last 3 yrs. and now have the dilemma of dumping the leftovers. 

Thank goodness, I had been purchasing from other online sites during 2020 while sales sky rocketed as high as 40% off with an extra 10% off at checkout. Can't beat that. I didn't and don't count on Q for clothing. IMHO, so many vendors have either left or the ones that are still here don't design clothing in my minimalist, tailored style...lots of huge flowered prints. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DesertD    You don't have to buy them.  There are plenty of non lounge clothes being offered .  Problem solved