Trusted Contributor

I am really enjoying the fashion shows. Isaac is fun to watch and I liked so many of his items.  As you can tell, I just love clothes and the fashion shows are my favorite so this weekend is a treat for me seeing all the beautiful styles.  I am looking forward to spring and putting away the winter clothes.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Enjoying the fashion shows

I agree.....i have def watched more hours this weekend and Isaach is so enjoyable to watch......i may turn the channel depending upon the host......but he has been informative and pleasant............much better then the usual weekend offerings.....

Trusted Contributor

@miata1   I agree!!!!  It's also SO GREAT to read a post that is positive and not bashing hosts, products or anything else under the sun. 

Your post made me smile : )

Valued Contributor

Snowed in and loving the weekend fashion shows! I agree i always love Isaac and seeing his fashions. I probably buy more Isaac than any other fashion brand on QVC.

Honored Contributor

I like the fashion days too.  Just wish there were more new items for the shows.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, finally past the xmas 'stuff' and the home repairs and hopefully the Garden shows let's get back to what most of us watch the Q for.

Trusted Contributor

Just wanted to say thank you to "Irish" for her post.  It was a bad day for me today so I appreciated the kind words which came at a good time. 

Respected Contributor

Had a sudden emergency and ended up in hospital 4 days got out and all I can do is watch t.v./ read - so for once I actually watched Fashion Days - which I normally record.

Must say I have enjoyed watching the shows, vendors, hosts - pleasantly surprised.  Thank you Q!

Purchased some Linea, Isaac, Graver, Vionics - cannot afford any more emergencies but it has been fun.