Trusted Contributor

Enjoying the Szish List program

I really am enjoying the Szish List program with Katrina.  She is a wonderful host with such fashion flair. I thought the panel of Dennis Basso and Kim Gravel and the other young man were great.  It was fun to listen to them, and I actually watched the whole show.  Wish Ms. Katrina well and hope they keep this show and put it on prime time. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Enjoying the Szish List program

ITA, and thought is was halarious when Kim Gravel said, 'no Dennis, we picked you up.'

I really am liking the show.

Respected Contributor

Glad you're enjoying it. My QVC days of watching & enjoyment have faded into the sunset. Nothing much I enjoy about QVC anymore.

Trusted Contributor

@ahoymate wrote:

Glad you're enjoying it. My QVC days of watching & enjoyment have faded into the sunset. Nothing much I enjoy about QVC anymore.

Was this post really necessary?Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

it's a fun show - i agree!  she has a sense of style which i like to watch even though it might not apply to my lifestyle all the time.  she also has a sense of the unique - which i can integrate into my lifestyle.  and the conversation is lively!

Respected Contributor

RealtyGal2: Was your post really necessary?!! Opinions are what forums are about. Google for detailsSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

@ahoymate wrote:

Was this post really necessary?Smiley Sad

I'm with @iceberg  I watch VERY little Q anymore but have caught a few minutes of Katrina from time to time. She's stylish and very professional. Like her!!

Respected Contributor

I love this show. I just wish it wasn’t on 2 hours after my bedtime.
Occasional Contributor

I ordered the Dennis Basso Blazer and am like a kid in a candy store waiting for it to arrive. I like a lot of the shows on QVC but The Szish List - i have not missed one yet. Dennis Basso and Kim Gravel and Tommy the TV host? All great. I don't know why I have not seen promos for this show now that it is no longer January. I think they make a mistake not promoting it more. Especially with distinguished guests. No matter, a bunch of us are watching anyway!

Respected Contributor

Katrina is a very good host, she's calm, gives all the pertinent information, and I like how she styles things.  She does have a very good sense of style.  I hope she gets a better time slot for her show.  QVC did well by hiring her.