Regular Contributor

Re: Enjoying Monday night fashion again!

@gmkb wrote:
Yes, I decided to watch when I learned there would be different hosts. Jayne was superb and am enjoying Pat and IM now.

That's exactly what I did.  I didn't know who the hosts were going to be but I did know that the regular host was away on vacation - so I flipped to PM Style and really enjoyed it.  Jayne (and Pat with Isaac) were totally fine and best of all, there wasn't any frantic running around and shrieking as is usually the case lately. Unfortunately, the peace will end when the regular host returns and I will have to skip Monday nights again.  But for awhile, it was enjoyable.

(By the way I do not dislike the regular host - and I do watch her on her accessories shows and others - but she should NOT be doing PM Style in my humble opinion).

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Super Contributor

I think Pat is an excellent host, and I'm glad she's on at night more often lately.

Respected Contributor

@maddiecat wrote:

I think Pat is an excellent host, and I'm glad she's on at night more often lately.

I enjoy Pat, and I think I've seen her more in the past few months than I had for several years! I never watch the morning show, and I think that show and Susan Graver were about all she did for quite some time.

Valued Contributor

Shawn needs to grow up and act like a professional.