Respected Contributor

Enjoying Denim & Co. Show With Jill

Not that I don't enjoy when Gary is on, but just popping on to say I love when Jill does the solo shows with D&C...like with all shows, she is always so prepared, descriptive, well-spoken, and informational!  I wanted two items, but they sold out too fast. Smiley Sad. I love that bomber jacket, and wanted the 3/4 sleeve Tee in blush.  Darn it.  Anyone watching that got anything?  Anyway, hope to see Jill do these type shows more often.

Respected Contributor

Re: Enjoying Denim & Co. Show With Jill

I enjoyed Jill's presentation as well. I was thinking how refreshing it was to have virtually all of your concerns about an item answered. With each and every item, Jill made sure to give all details and show the clothing up close and personal, giving the viewer a clear picture of what the fabric looks like. I, too, would like to see her doing more clothing programs.

Esteemed Contributor

Caught a little of it - those blouses are dark too dark and depressing.  For Gary:  he doesn't offer much - laughs at everything - holds the hangers - - Jill loves to talk so I say - Jill, go solo...Gary doesn't want to be there any way.

Esteemed Contributor

I caught a few minutes of the show.  Jill does do a very good job. I like the product but I wait it out for clearance and AS IS.  My closet is full and I really don't need anything else.

Honored Contributor

Jill did the Denim & Co. shows way before Carolyn came to QVC and she was always enjoyable!

Respected Contributor

@Hooty

You took the words right out of my mouth! I have never been a big D&C shopper but I always enjoyed the shows when Jill was the host.

Respected Contributor

Jill always does a great job when doing any of her shows. She is very detailed orientated and gets to the point. Loved her doing the d&c show today.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Caught a little of it - those blouses are dark too dark and depressing.  For Gary:  he doesn't offer much - laughs at everything - holds the hangers - - Jill loves to talk so I say - Jill, go solo...Gary doesn't want to be there any way.

@fthunt.  They are obviously starting the transition to fall with the darker clothing.  I agree it's depressing.  Summer clothing is so much more fun.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Jill does an excellent job of describing the clothes.  I don't care much when hosts who don't prepare try to "style" the clothes.  The viewer needs information about the garments.  None of the hosts have been trained to style the garments.

Respected Contributor

I too caught that show today and thought she was great ....