Trusted Contributor

Re: Enjoyed hearing memories of Elsa Klensch Style show .. . thank you Sandra Bennett

I really like Sandra hosting the PM Style show. She is beautiful and my husband even said that when he walked into the room while I was watching. He thought she was photogenic. She is doing a very good job.

Miata 1

Trusted Contributor

Re: Enjoyed hearing memories of Elsa Klensch Style show .. . thank you Sandra Bennett

I watched Elsa regularly. I remember one show when Iman was her guest. Iman demonstrated how she applied her makeup.

Paws and enjoy life.
Respected Contributor

Years ago on Fashion Days, didn't they have pre-recorded comments about must haves by Elsa Klench?

Regular Contributor

On 1/26/2015 kjae said:

I am pleased to hear this. Missed seeing it. I have always wondered why Snadra didn't do more on the Q. I know she has a family and perhaps was content with the amount of work she got. I do think they began giving her more of a presense starting before Lisa left and certainly even more now. Think she is an exquisite woman and enjoy her. Hope this will continue.

Sandra is one of the very few hosts I can watch. She is lovely and very gracious and professional.
Honored Contributor

CNN should bring back the Elsa show; they do need ratings after all and Elsa is still alive.

Contributor

Loved her and at least she had real experience in the world of fashion unlike some (Kelly Osbourne). Thanks for reminding me of her.