Super Contributor

Enjoyable LOGO show with Jane yesterday

I really enjoyed the show yesterday with Lori and Jane. Thought Jane looked cute because she was finally in bottoms that were closer to her body. They just seemed to be having fun and Lori talked a lot about her thought process behind the styles.
Super Contributor

Re: Enjoyable LOGO show with Jane yesterday

Thanks for posting this. Sorry I missed the show. I would have liked to hear more about the philosophy behind LG's design.

Respected Contributor

I thought Lori and the models looked the best they ever have. Most were dressed in just 2 colors and even Lori didn't go all out with color. I enjoyed the show and think all the color was downplayed for a reason. Much nicer to watch.

Super Contributor

Didn't see the show but I think Jane is a great host with anyone. I enjoyed the Dooney and Quacker shows yesterday with Jane. She seems to get along with everyone and makes the shows fun.

Super Contributor

I ordered that cardigan that Jane had on. I had just said to someone that Lori needs to come out with a cardigan in the material as her tops for the summer and there it was. Love the pockets too.

Honored Contributor

It was a nice show. I don't have a top from that line, but I was tempted.

Super Contributor

As I was watching the show I was thinking that Jane would have looked nice with a pencil skirt instead of the crops she was wearing. The hosts with Lori always go casual and a skirt would be a nice change of pace. I love that Lori is now doing one of the models in a neutral outfit, showing the versatility of the line.

Honored Contributor

On 5/4/2014 Jackielee said:

I ordered that cardigan that Jane had on. I had just said to someone that Lori needs to come out with a cardigan in the material as her tops for the summer and there it was. Love the pockets too.

I have that cardi. It's really cute.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"