Honored Contributor
This thread is hilarious. To belt, or not to belt, that is the question.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
This thread is hilarious. To belt, or not to belt, that is the question.

@Snicks1 

Oh, it's a style statement now!!!  Next time it may be your tooth brush left in your mouth lol!

Honored Contributor
@ECBG, LOL
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

i do not even own a belt the loops are a fashion look to me. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

It's not something I pay much attention to so I didn't notice at all.

Esteemed Contributor

ha ha @Desertdi I have put my keys on a carabiner and hooked them thru my empty belt loops (or on the loop on my purse). Keeps the keys where I need them. I also use a lanyard for keys - I started doing that when I commuted on mass transit and was afraid I would lose my keys between my car & the train station.  Looping them over my head and under my coat made me feel more secure. I could feel them so I knew they were there.

Honored Contributor

Re: Empty Pant Belt Loops

[ Edited ]

@Sooner wrote:

Someone who doesn't live to worry about how they look; doesn't like belts; doesn't need 'em; doesn't wear them.  Somehow I don't associate it with being a bad human being.  But that's just me.

@Sooner

My reply to OP's question.

Someone who doesn't pay attention to detail in her fashion, work, and other areas of her life.  

Doesn't always finish projects.

Correct me if I'm wrong, you are saying, I think people who don't worry how they look, don't like belts, makes them "bad human beings"...your interpretation of what I said, not at all what I said.

What is your definition of bad?  Can we say it is compared to stealing, taking drugs, or is it one of the many common behaviors exhibited by what most consider normal people.  

Here's another example of someone here putting words in my mouth.  It appears to me you're the one that thinks not paying attention to detail and doesn't always finish projects is bad behavior.  Looks like I touched a nerve. 

Respected Contributor

I can't wrap my head around deciding someone's personality by whether or not they utilize belt hoops. To me it's just so insignificant.

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

Someone who doesn't live to worry about how they look; doesn't like belts; doesn't need 'em; doesn't wear them.  Somehow I don't associate it with being a bad human being.  But that's just me.

@Sooner

My reply to OP's question.

Someone who doesn't pay attention to detail in her fashion, work, and other areas of her life.  

Doesn't always finish projects.

Correct me if I'm wrong, you are saying, I think people who don't worry how they look, don't like belts, makes them "bad human beings"...your interpretation of what I said, not at all what I said.

What is your definition of bad?  Can we say it is compared to stealing, taking drugs, or is it one of the many common behaviors exhibited by what most consider normal people.  

Here's another example of someone here putting words in my mouth.  It appears to me you're the one that thinks not paying attention to detail and doesn't always finish projects is bad behavior.  Looks like I touched a nerve. 

@Foxxee To me and in my life, "bad" would absolutely be  "Someone who doesn't pay attention to detail in her fashion, work, and other areas of her life."  I do pay attention to my work and other areas of my life, fashion not so much but am always appropriately dressed and well groomed.

I'd be "bad" if I didn't.  According to my definition of good vs. bad.  

Valued Contributor
@GinaV24 ~ I have also clipped my keys onto my belt loop!