Respected Contributor

Re: Emmy Awards 2021 Fashion

The Amber Ruffin Show

The Amber Ruffin Show cast members

Honored Contributor

I love Kaley Cuocco's gown!!!  It is so fresh and bright!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Catherine Zeta Jones looked ok, but again I think she goes for that same safe look all the time!

Kerry Washington looked great, but my favorite was Yara Shahidi-just beautiful!!!!!!

Kate Winslet looked ok too, but something about that dress may her appear older than her years to me...She is beautiful though!

Mandy Moore is so beautiful and that dress was awful....

Sarah Paulson needs to fire her stylist for sure!

Gillian Anderson was awful as well.....Frankly, I saw very little on the Red Carpet that I actually liked!!!!!

Angela Bassett looked nice as well. I did actually like Elizabeth Olson's look...... 

Respected Contributor

Amber Ruffin

Amber Ruffin

Honored Contributor

Yara Shadi --- The color and style of that gown is just unbelievable!  She is utter perfection! 

Honored Contributor

Kerry Washington looks stunning!

Honored Contributor

Hannah Waddingham -- I do not know this actor but she looks so beautiful in this absolutely lovely gown!  That color is just amazing! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I enjoyed watching the show. I thought Cedric ____ ? --the host was good and his clothes are always entertaining.

I agree with the posters commenting on Catherine Zeta Jones 'same ole same ole' look although she is beautiful. Always has one thigh and leg showing. Probably good if having hot flashes. Smiley Happy

I agree that Yara Shadi (sp?) looks great and just like a young woman her age should. 

Mandy Moore is lovely and talented , but the look she showed up in looks like a prom dress from the 70's.

Jean Smart and Allison Janney look great IMO.  I wasn't aware of Jean Smart's widowhood or that she was married to that actor. I always enjoyed him.

Hannah Waddingham was perfection. Was it just me or did it seem she photo (scene) bombed everywhere she could ? Applauding noticeably wherever /whenever she could. I can not watch Ted Lasso as I do not have the channel.

Emma Corrin == best comedy !

Honored Contributor

Most of these are either a big, fat no or meh.  

Mandy Moore has terrible posture in that picture.  That is the first thing I noticed.   

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Sooner  - you and I think alike.  I thought the same thing about Catherine Zeta Jones.  Same look over and over.

Mandy Moore - that dress does her no favors.  Maybe that's why she's unhappy in the pic.

She looked constipated to me.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."