Contributor

Re: Emma Watson at a Prada party

It is definitely out of the box and a fresh take on a unique style.  If she is looking to be feminine in an edgy way...she succeded bigly.  I like it.  

Honored Contributor

@LuvSoCal wrote:

She's a pretty young lady, but this doesn't work, either. There's menswear inspired women's wear and then there's this. She looks like she got dressed up, got cold and then borrowed her boyfriend's suit jacket. It would look better if it were nipped in a bit at the waist.

@LuvSoCal 

That's what's in this year.  The oversized boyfriend jacket.

Honored Contributor

I think she's gorgeous, either in this outfit, or some other.  She is so very pretty.

Trusted Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@LuvSoCal wrote:

She's a pretty young lady, but this doesn't work, either. There's menswear inspired women's wear and then there's this. She looks like she got dressed up, got cold and then borrowed her boyfriend's suit jacket. It would look better if it were nipped in a bit at the waist.

@LuvSoCal 

That's what's in this year.  The oversized boyfriend jacket.

@Nonametoday  Yes, that's true. I have one myself but would not wear it styled like EW has done. I'm much older than she is, though.

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal  She looks cute. Quirky and edgy. My favorite looks and she pulls it off really well.