Honored Contributor

Emma Watson at a Prada party

Do you like Emma's look?  Her pixie cut and outfit?

On October 13, Emma Watson attended the Prada Paradoxe Fragrance Launch Party in London with the crop, which was a short fringe styled to the side with the rest of her hair slightly tousled. 

As for her outfit, Watson fittingly went for a smart uniform-inspired look. Just in time for fall, she made layering red-carpet-chic. She wore a blazer, a button-down dress with a mesh overlay, a sparkly purse, and Mary Jane heels with crew socks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Emma Watson at a Prada party

Don't care for the look.  She appears to be a child in a Halloween costume.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Her bag is the only thing I like.

Honored Contributor

She looks like a kid who got into mommy's and daddy's closet and mixed things up. A mess.

Honored Contributor

I think she looks cute.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 

I think she looks cute for the occasion.  I like  the way she combined menswear with the

feminine underneath the jacket.  She can carry off the pixie cut.  Dressing to please herself.

Honored Contributor

On Emma Watson it works but for me it wouldn't   In my opinion it is an outfit for a young lady.

Esteemed Contributor

The hair looks cute on her. I like the feminine and men’s ware inspired look she is wearing.

I would have styled it slightly different.  I’m not a fan of the collar on the dress. I would rather have a V-neck. The MaryJane’s and socks I would have switched out for a chunky ankle boot.

Trusted Contributor

She's a pretty young lady, but this doesn't work, either. There's menswear inspired women's wear and then there's this. She looks like she got dressed up, got cold and then borrowed her boyfriend's suit jacket. It would look better if it were nipped in a bit at the waist.

Trusted Contributor

Ditch the jacket, ditch the sox. The high white collar can go, too.