Honored Contributor

Emma Stone At Cruella Premiere

She just had a baby girl in March. She looks so pretty, and I love the red bag with the black and white. Her suit is by Louis Vuitton. Perfectly coordinated with the theme colors of the movie.

emma-stone-attends-the-los-angeles-premiere-of-disneys-news-photo-1621430642.jpeg

emma-stone-attends-the-los-angeles-premiere-of-disneys-news-photo-1621430561.jpeg

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

Re: Emma Stone At Cruella Premiere

[ Edited ]

Stone accessorized with an exquisite Louis Vuitton sword brooch, called the ‘Les Armoiries’ brooch. The piece was composed with three types of gold (white gold, yellow gold, and pink gold) and has one pear-shaped yellow diamond, 110 yellow diamonds, and 41 white diamonds. It took 80 hours to craft.

louis vuitton brooch
"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

Simple, classy elegance and fitting for the occasion!  The brooch is exquisite and stunning.  Emma looks lovely!!!!  

Thanks for the information on the brooch, I'll take one!!!!

Honored Contributor

Beautiful young lady!  Mega talented!  She really "stole the show" in "The Help" where we got several fine actresses.

Esteemed Contributor

Every time I see this trailer, I say to myself I want to see this when it comes out.

If it's available through On Demand I plan on purchasing. Since the Pandemic began several movies have been available to buy, so I am hoping this is one. 

Esteemed Contributor

What a difference from so many other actresses who dress to show off their bodies, with everything hanging out!  Emma looks so classy.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

What a difference from so many other actresses who dress to show off their bodies, with everything hanging out!  Emma looks so classy.

She has been known to do that too.  Not just this time @shoesnbags .

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

Perfectly lovely! 

Trusted Contributor

@icezeus I agree with you - would love to see this also.

My understanding it will be either in theaters or on Disney Plus.  The thing w/Disney Plus is one not only pays the monthly fee for that but there's also I think I read $29 charge just for this movie.

Honored Contributor

Extremely nice, chic.

An outfit that I would feel very comfortable wearing.

Perfect!!

Beautiful hairstyle, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).