Esteemed Contributor

Re: Emily Van Camp's Wedding Dress

I don't think that dress is very flattering on her (the black and white one).  The color one accentuates her figure much better.

Honored Contributor

I seems to me it rarely happens that characters in a film or series marry onscreen and then marry later in real life.  Has that ever happened?

This photo is from People magazine from the tv wedding.  "Emily VanCamp and Josh Bowman filming their on-screen Revenge wedding"

Emily VanCamp and Josh Bowman filming their on-screen Revenge wedding

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@ECBG Those are beautiful but I think they're from their wedding on Revenge. Totally different dress.

@Greeneyedlady21

At first I thought maybe she wore two different dresses, but in your picture the

groom has a beard so obviously not the same day.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone remember why she had two different dresses on Revenge? Maybe one was a dream sequence. I have no memory of it. 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Cute couple...like others, the colored photo is much more flattering.  They look like they are having a great time!

Honored Contributor

I love her wedding dress in the black and white photo. It's very different and very pretty.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting these!  She looks so beautiful.  I wish they were in color, too.  I still miss Revenge. She was just amazing in that show.  I love her in the Resident, too, though. So happy for her and hope she and her husband will have a happy, long, and wonderful marriage.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I love it!!!!! She looks stunning. They are such an adorable, great looking couple.....Loved the show Revenge as well, and still miss it on Sunday nights.....

Regular Contributor

Revenge was a great show.

Honored Contributor

I think she's gorgeous and the dress looks fabulous on her. They are a beautiful couple.