Honored Contributor

At the Paris premiere of Mary Poppins. It's from his Fall 2018 collection. It looks like the high slit in the dress was removed for Emily.

emily-blunt-floral-cape-gown.jpgEmily-Blunt-Lin-Manuel-Miranda-Mary-Poppins-Returns-Paris-Screening-Fashion-Zuhair-Murad-Couture-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-5.jpgEmily-Blunt-Lin-Manuel-Miranda-Mary-Poppins-Returns-Paris-Screening-Fashion-Zuhair-Murad-Couture-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-14-200x300.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Emily Blunt In Zuhair Murad

I don't like the placement of the flowers on the chest.   The cape thing isn't my favorite.

The slit and the boots on the runway made it look funkier.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I like it.  HOWEVER, I do not like the placement of the flowers over her ni**les.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I think the dress is beautiful, but yes the placement of the flowers on the chest is very unfortunate. Obviously the designer noticed that and did it intentionally. Don't get that.

Also that red carpet backdrop is the prettiest one I've ever seen.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I actually really like it and think that Emily looks great....I don't however care as much for the Cape part of it, but love the dress, her makeup is good too......

Esteemed Contributor

I love the style of the dress but I'm not overly fond of the print and like others mentioned, the first thing I noticed were the flowers ont the.....bubbies.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

i really like it. (except flower placement) i don't think i would change much.

Respected Contributor

I think it's dreadful.

Honored Contributor

I like her earrings but not the outfit.  The dress material looks like upholstery to me.

Honored Contributor

Haha! I didn’t notice the placement of the flowers. That doesn’t bother me. The panels coming off the shoulders do. It would look better without them