Honored Contributor

Re: šŸ’ Embroidered Mesh & Denim Button Front Long Sleeve Scalloped Hem Shirt

@crawford5153 wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@crawford5153 

I like what @lolakimono posted but I love yours!!

Thanks Andreatoo.  Have you looked at ShopHQ recently?  They have some beautiful Marc Bower tops that would look lovely on you;

@crawford5153 

I bought a similarly embroidered mesh piece when Karen Fairchild was still there! It was sleeveless

Esteemed Contributor

Not a fan of denim shirts, not even with sheer embroidery.  The one @crawford5153 posted is pretty.

Honored Contributor

That is amazing!  I love it!!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

I like the black and all blue one and the scalloped hem.

Honored Contributor

Pretty embroidery, but not my style. Too many different design elements in one garment. I think the black is the best looking one. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love the lighter blue. I would wear it open with a tank.  I think the price is reasonable.  

I just checked and the price is now permentaly reduced to $34.30.  I want the light blue but sold out in a small.  They still have the navy available which I did order.  This top is really cute too but not on sale.

Color:Chambray - Image 1 - Embroidered V-Neck 3/4 Blouson Sleeve Chambray Tunic

Valued Contributor

@Pecky  Great taste,lady.I,too,bought the navy. It's up my embroidery/flower/lace alley. I know,one of "those" ladies. I have several pieces of embroidered mesh tops from TJM/Marshalls that never fail to get compliments. Wear your lovely new  shirt in the best of health!!!

Honored Contributor

@Estates wrote:

@Pecky  Great taste,lady.I,too,bought the navy. It's up my embroidery/flower/lace alley. I know,one of "those" ladies. I have several pieces of embroidered mesh tops from TJM/Marshalls that never fail to get compliments. Wear your lovely new  shirt in the best of health!!!

I just received my dark navy embroidered shirt.  It is stunning and I can't wait to wear it.  It's a great length too.  

Color:Navy Multi - Image 1 - Embroidered Mesh & Denim Button Front Scalloped Hem Top

Valued Contributor

I just got mine in the mail yesterday.Much more subtle than it looks online.  I love it.I did my weekly grocery run nearby a Dillards so I could stop in to see her line. I found the black one on clearance in my size so I picked it up today.She has some lovely items in her line. I was amazed the dressing rooms were open! I have a symphony concert next week so I intend to wear it for my big night out.

Respected Contributor

From the description I did not think I would like it but I do. I like the dark colored ones. It makes me think of an upscale western shirt. They canceled the Houston Rodeo but that's what it reminds me of.