Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

There's "lace" and then there's "LACE."

I wear a lot of crochet lace which tends to be a bit more "robust" (for want of a better word).  

I'm not a fan of any of those items pictured.

Honored Contributor

Yay for the first three!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I tend to avoid lace.  I have never really cared for it.

Honored Contributor

Very pretty but boy, if Lace doesn’t make me itchy!

Honored Contributor

I like to dress girly so I love lace. However, it is not a durable fabric - easily catches and can tear or pull. For that reason , I try to limit it and when it is just a portion of the garment, look for oieces where the lace is less likely to be ruined. For instance I own a pretty pink T shirt with a lace yolk, and a two- fer top where the inner piece is lace but the cardigan is not,and a couple short sleeve tops where just the sleeves are lace.I have a beautiful crochet shrug but it seems every other time I wear it I find something that I have to mend.

Honored Contributor

Love lace!   Love that chocolate option!  Very unique.

I wash lace only by hand.  Lay flat to dry on my drying rack.

I wouldn't have the nerve to machine wash it, no matter what they say.  It just doesn't seem 'right'.  (To me, anyway.)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I don’t like lace, so none of these appeal to me.

They are pretty, but not my style.

Respected Contributor

@lolakimonowrote:

Zara-

Image 2 of MULTICOLOURED LACE TOP from Zara

Love this one!

Respected Contributor

I just bought Isaac's lace ankle pants in black and in blue.  They are so comfy and cute.  Bought his lace tunics in black, blue and pink.  And I have many lace tanks and tunics.

The right lace is not itchy and is soft.  I wash mine in the washer with my usual wash load and some hang to dry and some just throw in the dryer.  Today's lace is easy to take care of.  I just do not wash anything lace with bras because of the hooks.