Esteemed Contributor

I like the pieces you pictured, @wilma.   I'm really fussy about embellishments - don't like most of them.  I have to really like the piece anyway, and the embellishment is an added bonus.  I don't buy a piece because I like the embellishments first.   (does that make sense?)   

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

It all depends on the mood I am in. I love a touch of good embroidery on tops. Also a bit of sparkle , but personally not combined . I own jewelry but sometimes do not want to bother with it or forget. Even wathes. I do not want either on  pants for myself. I think QF is fun occasionally .

My favorite embellishment in summer is a nice emboidery on krinkle cloth. I have a black and white top like ths that is my favorite in summertime. 

Then there are times that I feel most comfortable in a plain same tone pants and top. 

Esteemed Contributor

For the most part, I do like Embellishments or Bling but it does depend on the individual piece.  Pattern, color(s), bling size, etc. all play into whether I like something in the store and decide to buy it.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@Leggett28 wrote:

@wilma  Just want to let you know how much I enjoy your post on favorite things( clothes, handbags, sweathers)  it’s very interesting to see other people’s taste. Thanks😘

@Leggett28 

Thanks. All this staying home has me thinking of things to post to keep me busy. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Embellishments

[ Edited ]

@tototwo wrote:

I like the pieces you pictured, @wilma.   I'm really fussy about embellishments - don't like most of them.  I have to really like the piece anyway, and the embellishment is an added bonus.  I don't buy a piece because I like the embellishments first.   (does that make sense?)   

@tototwo 

Yes. Makes perfect sense.