He has beautiful hair.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: Ellie Goulding's Wedding Dress

Perfection.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'd have skipped the ruffle at the collar, but otherwise, it's a beautiful, tasteful bridal gown. She actually looks like my idea of what a bride should be rather than wearing a glorified chorus girl get-up... The appliques are especially pretty...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Not fond of this dress. There is nothing design worthy.  No unique cut or drape. The only the small pearls save it from being just a sheet of fabric.  It looks very much like a beginner's project.

She is such a beautiful woman.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like it. 

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Not fond of this dress. There is nothing design worthy.  No unique cut or drape. The only the small pearls save it from being just a sheet of fabric.  It looks very much like a beginner's project.

She is such a beautiful woman.

I think looks (photos) can be deceiving. The dress was silk double crepe, hand embroidered with White Roses of York and embellished with white glass beads. It took more than 640 hours to construct. The silk tulle veil was embroidered with her and her husband’s initials. Perhaps most importantly (to me), Goulding said, “I have never felt more special than the moment I first tried on the dress during my fitting in Paris, it was utterly awe-inspiring to see the craftsmanship and attention to detail.” (From People mag)

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

What a frumpy look on Katy Perry.  This jacket looks like a lab coat.   Not a good look for her.

katy-perry-a.jpg

@San Antonio Gal 

OMG!!!  I did not even realize that was Katie Perry!  You are so right --- she looks so dowdy ---- I did not recognize her.  Then I saw her husband!  Absolutely the worst look on her and for her!!!!!  Terrible!!!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I personally think she looks like a fairytale princess herself!  And very royal and classy!!! The gown, the setting --- just gorgeous!  I think her gown is so beautifully retro looking.  And she is a lovely woman.  Just simply prefection!!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don’t care for it. The fabric (to me) looks like cheapy, itchy polyester.  And, while I don’t think a bride show show the all goods, this dress covers everything! Too covered up!  Go ahead, show a forearm or an inch of décolletage!  She’s young and gorgeous and I’m sure has perfect skin...

isnt it odd that all the bridesmaids are wearing white and also look like brides? 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal 

I would agree.

Too much of everything on this dress...and the fabric looks like something from a Halloween costume.

I would not have recognized Katy Perry had someone not mentioned her.  The lab coat is bad, but the dress even worse. 

And, please, wear stockings.