Honored Contributor

Re: Ellen Tracy

[ Edited ]

@nikkimom,  It's too bad the Ellen Tracy line could not accommodate the Q with a less expensive line.  Look at SG and her prices or Logo.  I am sure ET could come up with $80 tops.  Who is doing the negotiating for the Q with ET?  I think my services are needed.  lol  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

My DD just purchased a pair of pajamas for me for my birthday.   The label is Company by Ellen Tracy.    So cute, I love them.    She got it at Ross, didn't even break a $20 for it.  I'm crazy about nice pajamas and these are perfect for me for summer.    I tried to find a picture of it somewhere but no luck.

Bottom is cropped pants, geometric print on a black background, top is same print but on a white back ground, with accents of pink.

Trusted Contributor

I have Ellen Tracy suits that I purchased in Lord & Taylor 15 years ago and paid $600.  I can assure you this is a "differnt collection" being made for QVC.  In addtion, its "not" the same owner or designer.  Ellen Tracy was sold about 8 years ago.  They currently  have collections in Lord & Taylor and Nordstrom but not as pricy as years ago.  QVC will have their own collection at their price point.

Regular Contributor

Beall's Florida carries Ellen Tracy.   I also saw some Ellen Tracy items in Sam' Club today.