Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Texasmouse, I hope I'm not repeating myself here, but I am awaiting some stuff from The Loft that includes elbow-sleeve tops. This was during a sale a few days ago when everything was 50 percent off, and some items marked down to $15.

That sale is no more, but you might peruse their site.

Can you post pics or item descriptions of the fitted elbow length tees you purchased at LOFT ? 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Texasmouse, I hope I'm not repeating myself here, but I am awaiting some stuff from The Loft that includes elbow-sleeve tops. This was during a sale a few days ago when everything was 50 percent off, and some items marked down to $15.

That sale is no more, but you might peruse their site.

Can you post pics or item descriptions of the fitted elbow length tees you purchased at LOFT ? 

@I like celery, I should have everything that I ordered by Tuesday. I'll post then about any that I think you all might be interested in.

If I forget, remind me. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@I like celeryI haven't forgotten my promise to post about the elbow-sleeve tops I purchased at the Loft. I would have done so sooner if it hadn't been for this pesky and tenacious pneumonia. @Texasmouse, and that is my excuse for even suggesting the Loft to you because the tops I bought are not your beloved crew. Sorry about that.

Here are the five tops I purchased. All fit well and look good on:

1). This is 100 percent cotton:

This one is a cotton/poly blend

The next three are 100 percent rayon. I laundered them on cold/gentle cycle and hung them to dry. The previous two I washed the same but did put in the dryer for ten minutes before hanging to dry

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 Nice tops, my favorite is the last one. The black floral.

Sorry you have pneumonia, hope you feel better soon.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse

Hey sweetie go to the outfit of the day thread because @lolakimonojust posted some elbow sleeve Henley's for me! Super cute and I think you'll like them

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Thank you, @Greeneyedlady21.

I grabbed these because it is so difficult to find elbow sleeve tops in which the sleeve fits nicely (not big). I bought them when they were on a ridiculous sale price and am happy with the quality. Three were marked down to $!5 and two were marked down to just under $20.

On that same sale, I bought this 100 percent cotton sweater marked down to $25 in in these colors. They're super cute on:

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I grabbed these because it is so difficult to find elbow sleeve tops in which the sleeve fits nicely (not big). I bought them when they were on a ridiculous sale price and am happy with the quality. Three were marked down to $!5 and two were marked down to just under $20.

On that same sale, I bought this 100 percent cotton sweater marked down to $25 in in these colors. They're super cute on:

@suzyQ3

I like the button fly black pants. Where is that? I know I'll regret them when I'm in a hurry to get them off but they're awfully cute! LOL

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@suzyQ3

I like the button fly black pants. Where is that? I know I'll regret them when I'm in a hurry to get them off but they're awfully cute! LOL

@Andreatoo, all I've posted here is from The Loft.

You must have much better eyes than I because I can't see much of anything about the pants. :-)

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3

Perhaps but what I can see is they appear to be a black denim and they have a 4 button fly which is what I'm attracted to, that and I like the rise. I'll check the Loft website and see the whole look. Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3

I found them but they're a no-go unfortunately. They have a ragged distressed hem! Otherwise they're just a skinny jean