Respected Contributor

Re: Elbow-sleeve t-shirts

[ Edited ]

@Texasmouse  I thought I found one with a crew neck, but I discovered it was a runner's shirt from Under Armour.  Smiley Frustrated 

There's another one from Target with a crew neck, but the sleeves aren't as form fitting.  (Search:  target who what wear elbow tee).  Offered in black, white, and black & white stripe.  $17.99. 95% cotton and 5% spandex.

Black

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

Re: Elbow-sleeve t-shirts

[ Edited ]

@I like celery

That's actually one I was looking at. I might just order it and see how it looks on me. 

ETA: @I like celery 

I just checked and this tee is only available in the larger sizes. I need a Small. 😔

Valued Contributor

I  needed the same because I have skinny sticks I want to hide  I just bought 4 of isaacs pima cotton elbow and crew  They are beautifl  I didnt want to put out so much at once but he had everything I needed  I think they were 32 dollars

Respected Contributor

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. 😊

Respected Contributor

@Texasmouse  Good luck -- I know how frustrating it can be!  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

@Texasmousewrote:

@I like celery

That's actually one I was looking at. I might just order it and see how it looks on me. 

ETA: @I like celery 

I just checked and this tee is only available in the larger sizes. I need a Small. 😔

@Texasmouse  I was just able to add all three color choices in size Small, so try again!  Smiley Happy

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

@I like celery

I don't know what happened when I tried the first time but you were right, the size Small was available! I went ahead and ordered it in black and in white. Thanks again for your help. 😊

Respected Contributor

@Texasmouse  Glad you were able to order, and I hope they work for you!  And although I know you mentioned no bateau necklines, take a look at the Ralph Lauren Stretch Bateau Shirt at Macy's.  I don't usually like bateau necklines either, but I don't mind this one.  Available in white, black, and navy.  $35. Small (and Extra Small) available.  Smiley Happy

Lauren Ralph Lauren Stretch Bateau Shirt - Navy L Lauren Ralph Lauren Stretch Bateau Shirt - White S 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse  Martha Stewart has a couple.  Also check out JJill.  JJill sells petites, misses, and women's and I have purchased quite a few elbow sleeve tee shirts from them and they are pima cotton and very nice.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@I like celery

I don't know what happened when I tried the first time but you were right, the size Small was available! I went ahead and ordered it in black and in white. Thanks again for your help. 😊

@Texasmouse  Did you receive your t shirts?  If so, what do you think?  Hope they worked out! Smiley Happy

♥ Life is beauty full ♥