Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,894
Registered: ‎01-22-2016

Ekouaer Sleep Shirt

[ Edited ]

71EGA2cabIL._UY879_.jpg

 

 

Amazon 21.00: 5'4 perfect knee length and true to size. So pretty!! Made sure order more colors. Ekouaer offers various options. Hand wash-air dry. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 27,062
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Ekouaer Sleep Shirt

@Sweet_Serenity

 

Thank you!

 

I am having lots of luck with Fashion California at Amazon.  Rayon/spandex turtlenecks!

 

But I need to ask a question: have you ever tried putting these in the dryer at all?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,894
Registered: ‎01-22-2016

Re: Ekouaer Sleep Shirt

@LTT1

 

Never would use the dryer. Do use washer on hand-wash.  Love! This style. 

Have enough to wear while others are drying. Can't believe the price. 

Super Contributor
Posts: 630
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Ekouaer Sleep Shirt

LTT1 just curious when/why did you change your name? i just noticed it todaySmiley Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,314
Registered: ‎05-22-2016

Re: Ekouaer Sleep Shirt


@alohakz wrote:

LTT1 just curious when/why did you change your name? i just noticed it todaySmiley Happy


 

 

@LTT1,

I'd like to know also. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,683
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Ekouaer Sleep Shirt

What was her other name


@SilleeMee wrote:

@alohakz wrote:

LTT1 just curious when/why did you change your name? i just noticed it todaySmiley Happy


 

 

@LTT1,

I'd like to know also. Woman Happy


 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,314
Registered: ‎05-22-2016

Re: Ekouaer Sleep Shirt


@Whatnow wrote:

What was her other name


@SilleeMee wrote:

@alohakz wrote:

LTT1 just curious when/why did you change your name? i just noticed it todaySmiley Happy


 

 

@LTT1,

I'd like to know also. Woman Happy


 


@Whatnow

 

On the bottom of her post it says "lovestoteach". 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,683
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Ekouaer Sleep Shirt

@SilleeMee@Oh thanks..I need to read the fine print.That is interesting that she changed and I would never have guessed.