Honored Contributor

Re: Egad! I thought Logo was high priced!

I agree with you @handygal2 Zulily's policy of not having a policy is off-putting to say the least.  I purchased an item from them, never assuming I could not return it.  Instead of accepting that, I called and explained why I wanted to return it and it was accepted.  No pleadng, no begging, not a tear shed.  But it really tampered any thoughts of purchasing from them again.  I just wanted folks who are more adventurous than I the option of a choice if they truly wanted GILI.

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I agree with you @handygal2 Zulily's policy of not having a policy is off-putting to say the least.  I purchased an item from them, never assuming I could not return it.  Instead of accepting that, I called and explained why I wanted to return it and it was accepted.  No pleadng, no begging, not a tear shed.  But it really tampered any thoughts of purchasing from them again.  I just wanted folks who are more adventurous than I the option of a choice if they truly wanted GILI.

I too called them to return an item. They were silver earrings that were paper thin that I almost couldn't find them in the packaging. It was ridiculous how misleading the description was.

They told me to keep them and donate them or give them away. The catch was they issued a credit for a future purchase.

I eneded up being able to use it as they had a line of kids clothing that  I knew the sizing and used the credit for that.

Wonder though now how they'll be now that the Q has acquired them.

I saw Logo Littles being sold and they have a boatload. I guess it will be the Q's way to sell what doesn't here. 

Honored Contributor

QVC now has the best of both worlds.  They don't have to taint their image with deep markdowns (God forbid they give all us loyal customers a break like HSN and Evine.)  And now they don't have to take returns !  I bought a pair of basic Clarks shoes from Zulilly the other day, I don't know where that inventory came from.  Just hoping they fit, but it was a basic style similar to ones I have owned before.  And high price guarantees quality?  Wish that were true.   

Regular Contributor

I do agree.  I did purchase a faux leather Gili dress during the Lunchtime Specials today.  They had my size and it was worth the price of around $42.  I keep checking for clearance.

Occasional Contributor

HSN has gone over the reasonable price line for me too.  Won't buy any clothing or shoes that aren't on an awesome clearance price.  Just picked up 2 pair of summer flats, but that will probably be my only purchase this year othet than my yearly stock up on Lessman Secure when it's the TS.