Honored Contributor

Re: Edge by Jen Rade Long Open Front Cascade Cardigan at LQ price $26.26

On 8/17/2014 imaclotheshog said:
On 8/17/2014 mcogirl said:

Love this cardigan but I have a ..sizing question..I am a size 8 in B&M stores..what size do you ladies recommend in this line??

Thanks you{#emotions_dlg.blush}

I'd go with a Small if I were you.

I'm a 10-12 and I bought the Medium in this. I find it a good fit, and I wear a t shirt under mine.

i am generally a 12 and i bought the medium...... i will also wear it with a tee shirt or a tank.......or some type of sleeveless shell with a cowl neck.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

On 8/17/2014 sunshine45 said:

Love this cardigan but I have a ..sizing question..I am a size 8 in B&M stores..what size do you ladies recommend in this line??

I'm a 10-12 and I bought the Medium in this. I find it a good fit, and I wear a t shirt under mine.

i am generally a 12 and i bought the medium...... i will also wear it with a tee shirt or a tank.......or some type of sleeveless shell with a cowl neck.

I wear a 2 and bought the XXS. Based on the reviews I read, I agree with Sunshine45 and I think you should order a small.

Super Contributor

Yep, that's a good look, any of those. You could also wear a longer tank or tee under it, like a tunic length tee and maybe some leggings and tall boots, that would look really good too. I think it would even look good with a sleeveless mockneck or tneck. That would work too.

I haven't worn mine with tall boots yet, only ankle boots with a small heel and jeans. It's such a pretty color.

Honored Contributor

Yep, that's a good look, any of those. You could also wear a longer tank or tee under it, like a tunic length tee and maybe some leggings and tall boots, that would look really good too. I think it would even look good with a sleeveless mockneck or tneck. That would work too.

I haven't worn mine with tall boots yet, only ankle boots with a small heel and jeans. It's such a pretty color.

cant wait to get it.

i think it would look great with a mockneck or turtleneck also, but i am at that stage of the game where i cannot do mocknecks or turtlenecks around my neck.....the only thing i am willing to do is a statement necklace. Smile

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Just received my cardigan. I understand why the reviews are so positive. Lovely feel to the material, great fit, nice weight. Very happy.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the info! Just ordered it in S and by the reviews I think it will be perfect. Good price and easy pay to boot so worth a shot !
Honored Contributor

received mine yesterday and it is a winner!! great price, great fit, nice knit. it will look nice with jeans and leggings.

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/17/2014 Vickie00 said:

I wear a 2 and bought the XXS. Based on the reviews I read, I agree with Sunshine45 and I think you should order a small.

Thanks to the OP for the heads up on this lovely sweater. I see reviewers are saying to size up, but I'm a 00 in practically most of the brands everywhere I shop, so XXS it is for me. My feeling is although QVC XXS is usually on the generous side for me, this is a sweater, therefore with my autumnal layers (and perhaps a belt) it will probably look just fine on me.

Trusted Contributor

I can imagine it must be difficult finding clothes on QVC to fix you Trix. But the cardigan will be a great layering piece so that will help you I'm sure.

Valued Contributor

Thanks OP---would NEVER have seen this without your post. My cardigan just arrived and it's a keeper. I got my usual size small and tried it on with skinny black jeans, black scoop neck J Crew t shirt, and Earth Origins TSV boot from last week in merlot. I then realized I have a Rachel Zoe Aztec print scarf in the same color family. WOWEE--love it, love the whole look and vibe. The cardigan is like wearing a comfy blanket with style and attitude in my opinion. It was such a great price---sure wish the black were still available.

Thanks again.

KK