Trusted Contributor

Re: Edge by Jen Rade Long Open Front Cascade Cardigan at LQ price $26.26

On 8/25/2014 Karlakaye said:

Thanks OP---would NEVER have seen this without your post. My cardigan just arrived and it's a keeper. I got my usual size small and tried it on with skinny black jeans, black scoop neck J Crew t shirt, and Earth Origins TSV boot from last week in merlot. I then realized I have a Rachel Zoe Aztec print scarf in the same color family. WOWEE--love it, love the whole look and vibe. The cardigan is like wearing a comfy blanket with style and attitude in my opinion. It was such a great price---sure wish the black were still available.

Thanks again.

KK

I'm so glad it worked for you. Your outfit sounds perfect for the cardigan. I wish I could have gotten the black as well.

Contributor

Yes, thank you to the OP! This sweater is perfect, I'll wear with jeans, harness boots, and a fitted t. For reference- I ordered a medium, am 5'10 and 165.
Trusted Contributor

Thank you. I'm glad so many of you ladies were able to get this lovely cardigan. I just checked and sizes XXS, XS, and XL are available. But I've noticed that sizes come and go. I had seen a 3X pop in a couple days ago but that got snapped up. So anyone else that is interested, just keep checking back if your size is not currently available.

Trusted Contributor

Just wanted to provide an update that this sweater is still available in XXS, S, XL for those that may have missed this thread.

Trusted Contributor

I have this long cardigan in XL (my regular size) deep red and can't wait to wear it this fall. The background color is brownish-red and the print is reddish brown. The color looks good for fall with my medium blonde hair. I'm 5'11 and it hits me around my knees. I love to wear tribal prints in the fall. I wouldn't let this one pass if the color and size available will work for you.
Trusted Contributor

For those who like tribal prints, a D&C blue tribal print jacket in xl is available for an LQ price of $22. I have it and like it, but I suggest you read the reviews first. A-227208. For me it runs large and isn't lined and I threw away the cheap belt. It pills on the edges & under the arms, but I just use my fabric shaver. But if you like blue & tribal and a good price, this might work for you.
Trusted Contributor

That's very different and dramatic, and a great price. I'd buy it if the cut suited me. Unfortunately, although I love open cardis, I have learned that styles with the inside, center edge cut higher than the rest aren't flattering on me. They tend to accentuate a fuller bust and make one look "blocky". Also, it's very long and would probably overwhelm a shorter woman. I think that piece will work best on a taller, slender person.