Super Contributor

I don't use Easy Pay, but I understand the rationale of using it if you think you might return the item. QVC does not have the fastest returns. In fact, last month they had a major delay in processing returns. So, it does make sense to me that someone would decide to pay the minimum for an item, then pay it off after they decide to keep it, rather than be out the full amount for weeks if they decide to return it. 

I wish QVC was more like Zappos... Zappos has free shipping, free returns, and fast refunds on returns! 

Honored Contributor

@PreKteacher wrote:

I don't use Easy Pay, but I understand the rationale of using it if you think you might return the item. QVC does not have the fastest returns. In fact, last month they had a major delay in processing returns. So, it does make sense to me that someone would decide to pay the minimum for an item, then pay it off after they decide to keep it, rather than be out the full amount for weeks if they decide to return it. 

I wish QVC was more like Zappos... Zappos has free shipping, free returns, and fast refunds on returns! 

Excellent point @PreKteacher!!

I didn't even think about the returns process!  Clearly, the delay in returns processing is a MAJOR reason to only have a smaller EZ pay amount tied up!

BTW-they haven't cleared up the delay in returns this month either!  I am going on 2 full weeks that my item has been sitting at my Post Office.  I don't mind too much since I buy EVERYTHING on EZ Pay and it is only a small amount involved.

I would care MUCH more if it was the full purchase price taking 3-4 weeks to be credited back to my account.

Honored Contributor

Re: Easy Pay Thought

[ Edited ]

@dex wrote:

Easy pay is nothing more than an incentive for purchasing more items without maxing the credit card with the entire amount.I think that encourages additional purchases from us.

@dex Easy pay does not influence my purchases.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus@That’s good that it doesn’t influence you to purchase more but I am sure that it works for Q or they wouldn’t be offering it so much.It used to be rarely offered in the past but now it has become very regular and for a reason.

Honored Contributor

Do what works for ya.  Smiley Happy