Respected Contributor

Since it's Easy Pay Day today, what Linea are you planning on purchasing?

I'm thinking of purchasing the White Denim Jacket. I also am thinking about the Animal Print Cardigan; however, I'm not sure what color would be best for me. I have fair skin and auburn hair. Do you think the blue and black or the black and white would be better for me? I'm also thinking about the Navy Crinkle Georgette Shirt and Tank (on wait list now). If you have these items, what are your thoughts?

Super Contributor

I have the white denim jacket and am waiting to wear it with my white denim skirt and also the great LDO maxi dresses and feather jersey dresses. Semi-fitted, not boxy or blousy.

Respected Contributor

LDOlvr: Thanks for letting me know how you plan to wear the white jacket. I have 3 of Louis' maxi dresses, and I didn't think about wearing the jacket with those dresses -- what a good idea!

Valued Contributor
Hey, Lyn! The jacket sounds wonderful and I hope you enjoy it. I love the new taupe anorak so when some sizes came back in charcoal, I got it. I'll get lots of use from both colors. Be well!
Respected Contributor

Hi waterbaby, I also got the charcoal anorak jacket. Are you doing anything with the ties, like tying knots? I hope the weather warms up soon so I can wear it.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't own the animal print cardigan, but I can understand why you want it! Smiley Happy

I'm going to use easy pay on the boucle jacket A238159:

Linea by Louis DellOlio Button Front Closure Boucle Jacket

Respected Contributor

I haven't ordered anything, and don't intend to. Would much prefer free S&H like The Southern Channel had yesterday. If the Q ever did that, their phone lines would burn up.

Respected Contributor
On 3/10/2014 wildcat fan said:

I don't own the animal print cardigan, but I can understand why you want it! Smiley Happy

I'm going to use easy pay on the boucle jacket A238159:

Linea by Louis DellOlio Button Front Closure Boucle Jacket

Great choice. I would have ordered that but I wanted the blue and there were none left in my size.

Valued Contributor
On 3/10/2014 Lyn08 said:

Hi waterbaby, I also got the charcoal anorak jacket. Are you doing anything with the ties, like tying knots? I hope the weather warms up soon so I can wear it.

Right now wearing tied but when I do wear it loose I will cinch it in and tie. Love this thing!!
Valued Contributor
Wild cat fan...I have the topper on all three colors and I've gotten so much use out of them. They are the perfect weight for GA. I know you will love it, enjoy!