Honored Contributor

I wore a long black skirt, with a colorful blouse and black flats. Most everyone I saw had long skirts on with blouses, or longer dresses. Most little girls had dresses with little patent shoes, and boys had trousers with dress shirts....I remember as kids, my younger sister and I would be dressed alike for church.......It was funny, because obviously we weren't twins, but  that was the  thing then!

Honored Contributor

Just to follow up re attire for Church.  

I'm going to Mass and Novena at noon today (Wednesday).  I'm wearing black pants from Coldwater Creek, a black and white "leopard" print turtleneck from LandsEnd, British tan shootees that could pass for cowboy boots at a quick glance.

I'm going to be wearing a black distressed leather jacket (it's chilly today) and carrying a Lug "Boomerang" bag.  Just ordinary everyay clothes.

I almost always wear the same thing - my "uniform" is a turtleneck, pants and jacket.  Just different colors, different fabrics, different accessories and different shoes.  Some combos look dressier than others. 

Super Contributor

I wore my usual Easter attirem--a choir robe. . . lol

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft