Regular Contributor

East coast gals .... we're missing out.

Can't stay up 'til midnight EST like me?  

TSV & new clothing offered within that first vital hour .... I miss out on colors and sizes.   Happy for my Pacific and Mountain Time "sisters" but I get last pick when waking up at 6 a.m.

Would like QVC to offer TSVs starting at 10 p.m. EST.  (Need to see a presentation).   Am I asking too much?

Honored Contributor

Re: East coast gals .... we're missing out.

You could be onto something.  Maybe post this again in the Suggestion Forum.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Similar issue for west coast girls and AM Style. It is on much too early to ever see it.

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

Similar issue for west coast girls and AM Style. It is on much too early to ever see it.

This. Someone is ALWAYS going to lose out on something when sales are 24/7 and people need to sleep or go to work.

Honored Contributor

Nice idea; I never make it to midnight.

Esteemed Contributor

evine presents their today's value at 10 p.m. ET.  I think it is a good idea since I don't stay up until midnight these days to see any presentation.  For the most part, I no longer think that the TSV is that great a deal.

they have to offer something that really impresses me to stay up to see it on QVC or I have to suffering from insomnia to stay up.

Super Contributor

I feel sorry for the vendor presenting the TSV.  He or she probably flew in to West Chester after being up all day, and is expected to present until 6 pm the next day.   A 10 p.m. first presentation would give them a "fresh start" for the next day.  

Honored Contributor

I like the idea, but it would lose some of the "drama" for the Q. Instead of being presented at the stroke of midnight eastern time-- and building up anticipation, lol-- it would really then be "tomorrow's special value" all over the country.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Valued Contributor

@cottageHill wrote:

Can't stay up 'til midnight EST like me?  

TSV & new clothing offered within that first vital hour .... I miss out on colors and sizes.   Happy for my Pacific and Mountain Time "sisters" but I get last pick when waking up at 6 a.m.

Would like QVC to offer TSVs starting at 10 p.m. EST.  (Need to see a presentation).   Am I asking too much?

I've noticed Evine and JTV do it earlier. Not sure about HSN. But I agree with you. I miss out on the launch of many tsv's

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is just an aside but did you know that the TSV is also available until 11:59 p.m. west coast time?  So that means many can order until 3:00 a.m. our time. 

HSN doesn't actually kick off the TSV until midnight like QVC but it is loaded into the system at the TSV price by 10:00 est at the latest.  Many times it's earlier than that.  That means that up until midnight when it officially kicks off, you can use coupons you may have to purchase it.

The other thing I really like about HSN is that at 7:00 a.m., at least during the week, they show what the TS will be for the next day.