Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Earthies TSV are a "nay."

The shoe part of the boot is quite nice, but the shaft is el cheapo.  Inferior leather, and shoddy workmanship.

I ordered two pairs in order to get the right size, and back they will both go.

angry

“One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.” ~ Plato
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Earthies TSV are a "nay."

that's a shame, @faeriemoon, it is disappointing to buy something and have it not meet expectations.  I have had such bad experiences with shoes/boots/clothes in general from QVC that I have stopped buying much.

I have earthies shoes from a couple of years ago and the fit and style was fine.  I returned the last two most recent pairs I bought and decided that I would cross this brand, along with ryka and clark's from QVC, off my buying list.

It's a shame but until QVC improves its quality and therefore its value, it is no longer convenient.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Wow that's going to be a pricey return.  Maybe you can say they are defective?  Can't hurt to try.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It's not fit for a horse. They would say nay too.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

While I completely understand the cost of your returns will be expensive, please don't say they are defective if they are not. That is what makes the prices/cost of shipping continually increase as we all pay the price for dishonesty. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm sorry to hear that. They were really cute!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@nycgirl79 wrote:

While I completely understand the cost of your returns will be expensive, please don't say they are defective if they are not. That is what makes the prices/cost of shipping continually increase as we all pay the price for dishonesty. 

No, I wouldn't lie about them being defective, but I will tell them what I think about the workmanship on the boot shaft.

“One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.” ~ Plato
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

OP, I'm so sorry to hear this.... I'm STILL waiting for my pair to arrive.  I ordered them after another EO fiasco and had second thoughts and tried to cancel the order but it wouldn't let me.  I reconsidered because of the neophrene back, which I thought looked cheezy to begin with, but for the price I thought I'd try it....  I still have hope it'll work out ok.

*~Smile...... it makes the wrinkles go up.....Unknown~*
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Q4U wrote:

OP, I'm so sorry to hear this.... I'm STILL waiting for my pair to arrive.  I ordered them after another EO fiasco and had second thoughts and tried to cancel the order but it wouldn't let me.  I reconsidered because of the neophrene back, which I thought looked cheezy to begin with, but for the price I thought I'd try it....  I still have hope it'll work out ok.

@Q4U, I really like mine. For under a hundred dollars I wasn't expecting couture. And they are soooo comfortable!!! 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Q4U wrote:

@Q4U, I really like mine. For under a hundred dollars I wasn't expecting couture. And they are soooo comfortable!!! 

I agree that they feel comfortable.  I just don't like the way they pieced together the neoprene and the leather.  And I think the leather on the shank is kind of thin and cheesy.