Super Contributor

Re: Earthies TSV are a "nay."

Walmart sells this brand....just sayin.  

Respected Contributor

@Adamlambert wrote:

Walmart sells this brand....just sayin.  

I think that's "Earth Spirit" footwear at Walmart.

Contributor

Earth Origins brand is also on the Walmart website

Respected Contributor

@darkpassenger wrote:

I wasn't aware of this -- thanks for bringing it to my attention. I had only ever seen Earth Spirit, which people often confuse with the group of brands on the Q.

Valued Contributor

Mine did not come with a pre-printed return label, only the tiny return on your own one.  I went to the website to print the return label but it does not indicate the cost for the return.  Has anyone returned and know the cost?  If it is $6.95 that will be a bargain in this instance.  I just have not taken time to call CS to ask the return label price.

Respected Contributor

I'm sorry to hear about the disappointments.  I didn't get the TSV but was interested in the Earthies 3 buckle ankle boot (A270028). The reviews were similarly mixed. People either loved them or thought they were the most uncomfortable boot on the planet.  Similar reviews on Zappos.  Hopefully the Q works on better consistency with this brand because the styles are cute.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@darkpassenger wrote:

But the Walmart website has lots of stuff by secondary vendors that the Walmart store doesn't sell. Their website appears to have become a clearninghouse for any company that wants to list stuff there. The Earth Origins lists say, shipped and sold by Apparal Save. So Walmart isn't even touching the item, they are just acting as a listing source.  

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval