Honored Contributor

The shoe part of the boot is quite nice, but the shaft is el cheapo.  Inferior leather, and shoddy workmanship.

I ordered two pairs in order to get the right size, and back they will both go.

angry

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Earthies TSV are a "nay."

that's a shame, @faeriemoon, it is disappointing to buy something and have it not meet expectations.  I have had such bad experiences with shoes/boots/clothes in general from QVC that I have stopped buying much.

I have earthies shoes from a couple of years ago and the fit and style was fine.  I returned the last two most recent pairs I bought and decided that I would cross this brand, along with ryka and clark's from QVC, off my buying list.

It's a shame but until QVC improves its quality and therefore its value, it is no longer convenient.

Valued Contributor

Wow that's going to be a pricey return.  Maybe you can say they are defective?  Can't hurt to try.

Honored Contributor

It's not fit for a horse. They would say nay too.

Super Contributor

While I completely understand the cost of your returns will be expensive, please don't say they are defective if they are not. That is what makes the prices/cost of shipping continually increase as we all pay the price for dishonesty. 

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry to hear that. They were really cute!

Honored Contributor

@nycgirl79 wrote:

While I completely understand the cost of your returns will be expensive, please don't say they are defective if they are not. That is what makes the prices/cost of shipping continually increase as we all pay the price for dishonesty. 

No, I wouldn't lie about them being defective, but I will tell them what I think about the workmanship on the boot shaft.

Honored Contributor

OP, I'm so sorry to hear this.... I'm STILL waiting for my pair to arrive.  I ordered them after another EO fiasco and had second thoughts and tried to cancel the order but it wouldn't let me.  I reconsidered because of the neophrene back, which I thought looked cheezy to begin with, but for the price I thought I'd try it....  I still have hope it'll work out ok.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

OP, I'm so sorry to hear this.... I'm STILL waiting for my pair to arrive.  I ordered them after another EO fiasco and had second thoughts and tried to cancel the order but it wouldn't let me.  I reconsidered because of the neophrene back, which I thought looked cheezy to begin with, but for the price I thought I'd try it....  I still have hope it'll work out ok.

@Q4u, I really like mine. For under a hundred dollars I wasn't expecting couture. And they are soooo comfortable!!! 

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Q4u wrote:

@Q4u, I really like mine. For under a hundred dollars I wasn't expecting couture. And they are soooo comfortable!!! 

I agree that they feel comfortable.  I just don't like the way they pieced together the neoprene and the leather.  And I think the leather on the shank is kind of thin and cheesy.