Valued Contributor

@luvsbulldogs wrote:

@Brittany-QVC wrote:

@luvsbulldogs wrote:

@luvsbulldogs wrote:

@Brittany-QVC wrote:

@luvsbulldogs I will keep my fingers crossed for you! If you get them, I hope that you enjoy them as much as I am enjoying mine! If you get them and don't like them though, or if they don't fit correctly, please let me know that as well and I can help you get them returned! We can definitely help you out there! Our e-mail is QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and you can make the subject "Attention: Brittany" so that it gets to me! Smiley Happy 

After examining my socks, they are not Mukluks as I had previously thought, they are actually Passione, which we also sell here! I don't see these specific ones, I think she got them from our employee store, but we do have some very similar looking ones! 

http://www.qvc.com/Passione-Set-of-5-Cashmere-Blend-Luxury-Crew-Socks.product.A258722.html

Brittany 

@Brittany-QVC

thank you so much Brittany.  I will definitely keep checking for the boots.  Enjoy yours!!!  Also thanks for the socks info.  They are really nice too!  I will definitely let you know how I like them after I get them.

@Brittany-QVC

I kept checking for the boots in my size and found them.  I ordered them the other day.  I decided to order the wide width even though I normally do not wear a wide width because of some of the reviews.  Sould be interesting.....am keeping my fingers crossed that they fit.  I ordered some socks before I even was able to order the boots and they never arrived so I ordered more and then realized that I should phone QVC to tell them what happened and it turned intro a big mess.  I think who I spoke to was new.  I think I finally got it straightened out but did receive 2 sets and was told to return them as it was a error on QVC's part.  Now I just hope I do not get a letter about returning too many items and am praying that the boots are a fit so I do not have to return them.  Thank you Brittany for all of your help and I hope that you have a Happy Holiday!

Wooh! Very happy to hear that you were able to get the boots! I am actually wearing mine right now, I've been getting good use out of them! Ha ha! Smiley Very Happy I'm sorry to hear that happened with the socks. It shouldn't effect your return rate, since it was an extra item sent out it should not count as a return. Usually we are just happy when a customer returns the extra item! He he! If you ever need anything, including with the boots or socks, you can send us an e-mail at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com. If you want, you tag me here as well and I can help! That way you don't have to go through Customer Service, especially since I recommended the boots! Smiley Happy

Hope you have a happy holiday as well from me and my kitties! 

12360150_10201102376676844_649800570833940302_n.jpg12380491_10206855800812597_1549898325_n.jpg

@Brittany-QVC

I am really excited to get them and I too am going to wear mine with socks like you do.  Thanks for the great pic so we could see yours.  I ordered the black like yours!  Thanks for the offer for help.  I will keep that in mind but think it is all good. 

I love your kitty pics.  They are both adorable.

I hope that you and your kitties have a Happy Holiday as well!  BTW it is great that we can all chat now with the new forum. 

@luvsbulldogs Yay! Let us know how you like them when they arrive!!! I will give them a pet and tell them that the ladies on the forums say that they are adorable! They won't know what I am saying, but they will like the praise anyway! Ha ha! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy 

Respected Contributor

@Brittany-QVC wrote:

@luvsbulldogs wrote:

@Brittany-QVC wrote:

@luvsbulldogs wrote:

@luvsbulldogs wrote:

@Brittany-QVC wrote:

@luvsbulldogs I will keep my fingers crossed for you! If you get them, I hope that you enjoy them as much as I am enjoying mine! If you get them and don't like them though, or if they don't fit correctly, please let me know that as well and I can help you get them returned! We can definitely help you out there! Our e-mail is QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and you can make the subject "Attention: Brittany" so that it gets to me! Smiley Happy 

After examining my socks, they are not Mukluks as I had previously thought, they are actually Passione, which we also sell here! I don't see these specific ones, I think she got them from our employee store, but we do have some very similar looking ones! 

http://www.qvc.com/Passione-Set-of-5-Cashmere-Blend-Luxury-Crew-Socks.product.A258722.html

Brittany 

@Brittany-QVC

thank you so much Brittany.  I will definitely keep checking for the boots.  Enjoy yours!!!  Also thanks for the socks info.  They are really nice too!  I will definitely let you know how I like them after I get them.

@Brittany-QVC

I kept checking for the boots in my size and found them.  I ordered them the other day.  I decided to order the wide width even though I normally do not wear a wide width because of some of the reviews.  Sould be interesting.....am keeping my fingers crossed that they fit.  I ordered some socks before I even was able to order the boots and they never arrived so I ordered more and then realized that I should phone QVC to tell them what happened and it turned intro a big mess.  I think who I spoke to was new.  I think I finally got it straightened out but did receive 2 sets and was told to return them as it was a error on QVC's part.  Now I just hope I do not get a letter about returning too many items and am praying that the boots are a fit so I do not have to return them.  Thank you Brittany for all of your help and I hope that you have a Happy Holiday!

Wooh! Very happy to hear that you were able to get the boots! I am actually wearing mine right now, I've been getting good use out of them! Ha ha! Smiley Very Happy I'm sorry to hear that happened with the socks. It shouldn't effect your return rate, since it was an extra item sent out it should not count as a return. Usually we are just happy when a customer returns the extra item! He he! If you ever need anything, including with the boots or socks, you can send us an e-mail at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com. If you want, you tag me here as well and I can help! That way you don't have to go through Customer Service, especially since I recommended the boots! Smiley Happy

Hope you have a happy holiday as well from me and my kitties! 

12360150_10201102376676844_649800570833940302_n.jpg12380491_10206855800812597_1549898325_n.jpg

@Brittany-QVC

I am really excited to get them and I too am going to wear mine with socks like you do.  Thanks for the great pic so we could see yours.  I ordered the black like yours!  Thanks for the offer for help.  I will keep that in mind but think it is all good. 

I love your kitty pics.  They are both adorable.

I hope that you and your kitties have a Happy Holiday as well!  BTW it is great that we can all chat now with the new forum. 

@luvsbulldogs Yay! Let us know how you like them when they arrive!!! I will give them a pet and tell them that the ladies on the forums say that they are adorable! They won't know what I am saying, but they will like the praise anyway! Ha ha! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy 

@Brittany-QVC

Hi Brittany......I just received my black boots and I am am happy to say that the fit is perfect and I love them!  I ordered the wide width even though I usually wear a regular width.  After reading some of the reviews here I decided to go with the wide width and am glad that I did.  They are very comfortable and easy to get on and off even with the laces tied where you want them.   Thank you Brittany for all of your help.  Also thanks again for the sock over the leggings/pants idea.  Glad to told your beautiful kitties that we think they are adorable!!!  Have a wonderful Holiday!

Valued Contributor

YAY!!! I am so happy to hear that the boots worked out for you!!! I am wearing mine yet again today and I just bought a super cute dress that I plan on wearing with them with as well! Enjoy them and Happy Holidays!!!!!! Tag me anytime! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy