Trusted Contributor

I like this brand of shoes,have a few pairs sometime you can get a nice deal on them.went to Amazon found a pair of sandles Qvc just had on,a lot cheaper so I purchased.Sometime it helps to look around.QVC is getting more expensive everyday

Honored Contributor

Don't you just love a bargain?  I always look around for everything if it's available elsewhere.

Saturday, Macy's was having an extra 30% off for friends & family plus e-bates was doing 10% off.  Today e-bates is doing 20% off and I believe Macy's is still doing 20% off.  

Respected Contributor

@bewise   Yes, I've purchased many pairs of Earth Origins shoes, sandals, and even boots.  I can always count on that brand to fit in my normal size and be comfortable.  They have plenty of arch support and padding (I need both)!  I've purchased mostly from the Q because of their TSV's and the convenience.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

I liked the look of the last Skechers TSV, but checked Shoes dot com before ordering. Glad I did! I found two very similar looking pair, lower-priced, additional 30% off, free shipping, free returns, plus Ebates was offering 10% cash back. I got 2 pairs for very little more than one pair would have cost here, even TSV-priced!

Trusted Contributor

Earth is my favorite all-day comfort heels go-to brand. I can stand and walk all day in Earth heels and I always get compliments on my cute shoes. Amazon and 6pm.com are usually my sources for the best buy on shoes. 

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson