Honored Contributor

Seriously? An Earth Origins TSV that looks like a Clarks.

Valued Contributor

I like them because I've been thinking about the Clark's unstructured for over a year, but I don't know if I would wear them enough to justify $150. These look similar, and are $100 less.

Weird thing is...I received the email this morning, and tried to order the black and the almond. The first pair went in @ the TSV price and the 2nd went in @ $57? I tried a few times, and it didn't matter. I ordered from the email link. Why didn't the 2nd pair work? Does anyone know?

TIA

Esteemed Contributor
On 10/1/2014 mtnbikegirl said:

I like them because I've been thinking about the Clark's unstructured for over a year, but I don't know if I would wear them enough to justify $150. These look similar, and are $100 less.

Weird thing is...I received the email this morning, and tried to order the black and the almond. The first pair went in @ the TSV price and the 2nd went in @ $57? I tried a few times, and it didn't matter. I ordered from the email link. Why didn't the 2nd pair work? Does anyone know?

TIA

Clarks makes a Bendables version of Un-Loop. I had Un-Loop in brown and decided to save by buying a second color the Bendables version. QVC didn't always offer Un-Loop in as many colors as they have now (and Clarks website doesn't have many colors either). No, the Bendables shoe does not have the extreme comfort of UnStructured, but it definitely has Clarks comfort. I love both! I'm thinking about adding yet a third color in one of the metallics.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

My experience with Earth brands is also positive. I've been very comfortable in the Earthies sandals I've been wearing over the summer. Sorry that I can't be more helpful with a decisive response concerning Earth vs. Clarks.

Honored Contributor
On 10/1/2014 faeriemoon said:

Seriously? An Earth Origins TSV that looks like a Clarks.

This is the TSV?

I'm speechless. I know I shouldn't be but I am.

Respected Contributor
Lipstickdiva,I'm not speechless.....l have many things to say about the look of this TSV,LOL. The good thing is money will stay in my bank account that day!
Super Contributor

I own 2 colors of the Earthies TSV moto style boot they recently had - love them and they're actually cute! I "get" comfort shoes such as the Unloop by Clarks, but this just has way too much going on, imo (seams all over the place, big patch of goring on the top/center, flap with hardware, etc.). Good price for [probably] a very comfortable shoe, but I'm definitely saving money that day also.

Honored Contributor

I've been interested in trying something from the Earth line. I like the Clark's unstructured, but they don't have an arch support, which I need nowadays.

For those of you that have and like Earths, do they all have an arch support? (I can't really tell from the presentations.) If so, is the support adequate?

Thanks.

Respected Contributor

I've been buying the Earth shoes and boots from QVC and already own several pair. I couldn't resist this TSV when I got the email this morning, so I ordered the almond color. These are great leather shoes and boots at a very reasonable price IMO! They are anatomically shaped to your foot, have ample padding, and always have a good arch support, which I need for my flat feet. I also recently received a pair of ankle boots that are so darned comfortable they feel like they are already broken in. BTW, I'm a long-time Birkenstock lover, and have been looking for something with similar support, but with more cushion and in fall/winter styles. I think Earth will be my new friend!

Laura loves cats!
Super Contributor
On 10/1/2014 faeriemoon said:

Earth Origins Leather Slip-on Monk Strap Shoes - Evelyn

Seriously? An Earth Origins TSV that looks like a Clarks. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

I really would like this shoes in SKIMMER style because skimmer is a lot more versatile. This style (picture above), I wear them with long pants or jeans.... very limited wear.

Regular Contributor

I bought these this morning.. I got the almond color. I love the look of this shoe..

This is my first purchase from them.

I hope I like them as much or more, when I get them...