Respected Contributor
I don't expect everyone to like my shoe choices.In fact my friends often laugh at my crazy shoe choices. It's not fun if we all wear the,same thing.These,are just too European comfort shoe for me.But I bet some won't like my newest Dr martens.... green...lol.
Honored Contributor
On 10/3/2014 Sue in Houston said:
On 10/1/2014 imaclotheshog said:
On 10/1/2014 LipstickDiva said:
On 10/1/2014 faeriemoon said:

Earth Origins Leather Slip-on Monk Strap Shoes - EvelynSeriously? An Earth Origins TSV that looks like a Clarks. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

This is the TSV?

I'm speechless. I know I shouldn't be but I am.

I'm speechless too. {#emotions_dlg.bored}

DITTO !!! {#emotions_dlg.confused1} They seem popular enough to make a TSV....I just don't get it, but evidently many do.....talk about comfort over style.....{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Again.. you are being negative. You have not received these. You don't know what they are like if you don't buy. You posted on the Logo thread something to the effect. What do you like?????????????????

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I'm sure it's comfortable- but the sole is kinda frumpy (no offense)...I would not wear it. They need to amp it up!

Valued Contributor

I won't be getting and ordered this brand not too long ago and did not work for me. It was a style that should have worked. I will stick to Clark's and purchasing on the clearance rack that are at the stores around here all the time. I purchased a black and brown pair of Clark's for the winter months not too long ago and Penney's had them for 25.00 each. Nice and comfortable too.

Super Contributor
On 10/3/2014 LipstickDiva said:

There was a shoe that hit as-is earlier in the week that looked similar to this TSV. I think it was the Dallas style. They are gone though already.

I have absolutely nothing against a comfort shoes. I don't think anyone walks around in heels all day, everyday. I just don't think comfort shoes have to be unattractive shoes. These just don't appeal to me. But I'm sure what I find attractive, others wouldn't.

ITA.

I love comfort shoes and have a lot of Clarks.

Someone else mentioned that these would be good for walking in the ice/snow. If I worked and had to park and walk a long way to get to a building where I worked, I would definitely consider a shoe like this or a similar style. Then we're talking about function vs. style. I completely understand that.

I guess when I see a shoe like this offered as a TSV, I think of my own lifestyle and the fact that I wouldn't wear this shoe, on a daily basis or out and about living my life.

It's easy to think of how we would (or wouldn't) wear it but we forget that others have different needs etc.

However I am surprised that this shoe was offered as a TSV, especially since the same brand of footwear had a TSV (boot) that was kind of nice looking just weeks ago.

And Yes I am sure I have a lot of shoes that many wouldn't like also. But they work for me and my life.

Contributor

Know we know. A ""blah"" shoe.

Respected Contributor
Cole Haan make many shoes that are both comfortable and fashionable. Even their higher heeled shoes have Nike Air construction.
Esteemed Contributor
On 10/3/2014 SoftRaindrops said: Cole Haan make many shoes that are both comfortable and fashionable. Even their higher heeled shoes have Nike Air construction.

ITA! CH is one of my favorite brands. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
On 10/3/2014 wildcat fan said:
On 10/3/2014 SoftRaindrops said: Cole Haan make many shoes that are both comfortable and fashionable. Even their higher heeled shoes have Nike Air construction.

ITA! CH is one of my favorite brands. Smiley Happy

They can be reasonably priced too. I get emails from them about sales and coupons. It's a win win.