Honored Contributor

Re: Earth Origins ankle boots

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@Susan Louise   I finally found this boot earth orig Phoenix elsewhere for about $15 less in stone. They're on the way, cannot wait to get them.

@PINKdogWOOD  Congrats on finding a deal on the stone! When I ordered the stone from QVC it was $71.92 with FREE S&H (savings of $5.50). So that pair cost about the same as your order.

Now the price has gone up when I ordered the bark today. It's all good though...no complaints. I wanted to make sure I got the bark in my size before it sold out.

Enjoy your new ankle boots! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise  Found mine from a seller on amazon for $67.30.  It certainly pays to shop around which I always do when I see something I'd love to have.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@Susan Louise  Found mine from a seller on amazon for $67.30.  It certainly pays to shop around which I always do when I see something I'd love to have.

@PINKdogWOOD  You got lucky since sizes are very limited. I look for deals like you all the time.

Post back after you get your ankle boots Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise   The boots arrived this morning. They are great looking, I love the tri colors in this one. I'm really not one to buy lug soles on boots but these are done nicely. They fit great except for what I think to be some nylon stitching top of zipper on left one, it irritates/rubs my ankle. I'll definitely need to wear these with socks and that's okay b/c I tend to not wear boots sockless.

Anyway, I don't know this vendor on amazon but I'm now convinced it may be like a 2nd hand shop, an ebay kind of thing b/c I'm pretty sure someone had these and chose to return them and this seller bought them up and re-sold them. They don't advertise the goods as such but I've looked these over really well and I'm okay with keeping them - which I will.