Respected Contributor

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Stylist Lori Goldstein Buys $9M TriBeCa Apartment in Manhattan

Have you noticed her jewelry lately. Gorgeous large emerald and diamond ring, vintage diamond ring etc.

Good for her!

Honored Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

9 million isnt that way out there. Lori has been a successful stylist for years.  Of course she is going to invest her money..  Actually, she probably has to invest, she isnt going to keep her money in her checking.  

Come to Silicon Valley and the Bay Aera.  A small fixer upper bungalow in downtown Palo Alto, will run 3 million.  Thats 960 sq feet.  But you get 2 bedrooms and one full bath.  Lol.

also, she may pay 9 million, but not always do they cough up the full amount.  They put a down pmt and make payments.  However, I am not her accountant so I couldnt tell you😽

And like most locations, the monthly mortgage payment is equal or even less than renting so why not buy?    $9mil in NYC is not over-the-top.   I hope she shares pictures.   I love watching those real estate shows in NYC.  Its always been my dream to live there.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

That's a lotta logo   LOL

Honored Contributor

Its is 90 miles (1.5 hours)between NYC and Westchester PA

@Kachina624 wrote:

It would have been smarter of her to have bought a place in West Chester since she seems to be there most days. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
QVC Customer Care

Valued Contributor

Sounds as though you are envious, and that will make one very unhappy.  Obviously most people don't think the clothes make one look like a bag lady, or else Lori wouldn't not be able to purchase this new condo.  BTW, the bag lady in the photo you posted looks great!  

Valued Contributor

I am a bit confused, hopefully someone can explain.  Last year during fashion week Amy interviewed Lori in her new apartment she had renovated in NYC and the interview was shown along with parts of her new home.  Is this 9 million dollar condo the same one shown as last year or a hew one?

Honored Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

Sounds as though you are envious, and that will make one very unhappy.  Obviously most people don't think the clothes make one look like a bag lady, or else Lori wouldn't not be able to purchase this new condoBTW, the bag lady in the photo you posted looks great!  

That is why Lori is so rich... The Emperor's new clothes comes to mind.....

Esteemed Contributor

Good for Lori!  She works hard and enjoys what she does.  Nothing workwise is better than that.  She may, indeed, have a home in the West Chester area as it seems that some of the very popular vendors have them so that they can be near QVC.  Chester County has some beautiful areas with lots of land for both privacy and creativity.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tropics21 wrote:

I am a bit confused, hopefully someone can explain.  Last year during fashion week Amy interviewed Lori in her new apartment she had renovated in NYC and the interview was shown along with parts of her new home.  Is this 9 million dollar condo the same one shown as last year or a hew one?

@tropics21  Easy explanation found by just Googling.   Last year  )2016) she bought a condo in SOHO.  There are even photos of her and it online - one of the first links that comes up.  She put that on the market for $10  million and moved again to this new place that is the subject of this thread.   She also sold a place in the Hamptons fairly recently and, as someone else mentioned, has a home near QVC which I think she had built (if I remember correctly).