Trusted Contributor

Re: EVINE..... just cruisng.

I usually like to watch the Skinn and Beekman shows but I won't pay their shipping prices. I can't figure out who buys all of those watches.

Honored Contributor

Give it a few moments and someone will drop in to say how poor the quality is!

It's just not true! I've been shopping with evine for at least 7 years now and nothing is disinegrating! lol Washed and worn countless times yet one of my very few Q pieces I purchased literally fell apart on the 3rd laundering!

If you read some reviews I'm convinced much of the disdain is for the fact they can't go down 2 or 3 sizes like the can elsewhere! lol

Honored Contributor

wrote:

It's just not true! I've been shopping with evine for at least 7 years now and nothing is disinegrating! lol Washed and worn countless times yet one of my very few Q pieces I purchased literally fell apart on the 3rd laundering!

If you read some reviews I'm convinced much of the disdain is for the fact they can't go down 2 or 3 sizes like the can elsewhere! lol

This has been my experience with multiple Evine fashion purchases as well as other shoppers that post here.

I rarely buy Evine fashions bc the pricing is usually too high (overall value) when including the high shipping - higher shipping fees than QVC or HSN, or most other retailers. And I don't think the quality is as good.

If your experience is different, good for you! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I watch Evine's Saturday morning fashion program.  I don't watch AMS much anymore.  A friend gave me a body lotion/shower gel set from the Beekman line and I absolutely love it.  I plan to watch one of their shows the next time they are on.

Respected Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

This has been my experience with multiple Evine fashion purchases as well as other shoppers that post here.

I rarely buy Evine fashions bc the pricing is usually too high (overall value) when including the high shipping - higher shipping fees than QVC or HSN, or most other retailers. And I don't think the quality is as good.

@Chi-town girl and let's not forget the constant price changes.  I'm glad i stopped purchasing jewelry from them.  I got tired of the constant price changes on their jewelry.  It's like a yo yo of different prices.  I'm tired of calling customer service for price adjustments. 

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

Yes it is good for me.

So what's the problem??

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

@Chi-town girl and let's not forget the constant price changes.  I'm glad i stopped purchasing jewelry from them.  I got tired of the constant price changes on their jewelry.  It's like a yo yo of different prices.  I'm tired of calling customer service for price adjustments. 

@Blingqueen023 - yes! I do shop monthly at Evine for the beauty lines that I love. But I just haven't had good experience with Evine fashions.

Q and H provide exchanges free of charge.  And H is so great, they will ship the exchange immediately before you even send back the original item. Nordstrom offers free shipping and returns. 

Geez, I missed the comment about posters hating Evine fashions bc sizing is not vanity. How presumptuous and rude! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I too have had mixed success with Evine.  There are some items that don't even look good being presented on air.  Seams don't match up, threads are hanging down, hems are uneven. But what I've purchased I've been happy with for the most part.  I buy everything on sale or clearance. There have been items that IMO were barely worth the clearance price, no way near the original price but that can be said for a lot of merchandise in retail.

But IMO they have GOT to do something about their s/h.  It's ridiculous.  I only got an Evine card because they used to offer free s/h on a regular basis as long as you used their CC.  Now, they never do that.   The best they do is offering free s/h if you spend $75.00 or more but the purchases have to be at one time, it doesn't accumulate throughout the day.  I might see a product here or there I want and if it's limited or a this show only, I can't wait to gather $75.00 worth of clothes. 

A couple weeks ago there were 2 tops I liked but at $4.99 s/h for each, they lost my order.  No way was I spending 10 bucks to ship 2 lightweight tops.  Especially since both were under $20.00.

Valued Contributor

I remember EVINE having Air Fryers on their kitchen shows before any other  shopping channel pumped on the bandwagon.  I never did shopping there, but some of the kitchen gadgets were things i had nver seen before.  The FLIP PAN, for example.

Honored Contributor

I have watched fashion on Evine, but I rarely see things that are my style. They do seem to have good prices on their fashion items. I did buy an Invicta watch from them that I really like.