Esteemed Contributor

Re: ESCAPED FROM CHANGING OVER CLOSET

@Shanus wrote:

Well, I found a positive that came out of staying inside. With a new April 30th deadline to distancing and lockdown (in NC), no rush to switch closet from winter to spring clothes. Can wear my same seasonless "house attire".

What about you?

Makes perfect sense to me @Shanus ..So much so I am following your lead.  Thank you

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus OH!  Did you get your Triple Sec?Smiley Happy

@ECBG   Not yet. Think it's at liquor store and closed....not at grocery. Anything else to add or just stay w/ my recipe of cranberry juice, vodka (1/2 shot all I can take) & squeeze of fresh lime? Over ice, it tastes great to me...My palette is easy to please when it comes to cocktails. Ordered a Cosmo and he asked me my Vodka preference. Yeah, right. The clear kind. Duh?

@Shanus A little orange juice.

Honored Contributor

All the clothes I own fit into the closet I share with my husband. 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   OJ, well of course. Triple Sec is orange flavored...OR I can do vodka on the rocks (learned that's ice cubes) & call it a day. 😂😂😂

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG   OJ, well of course. Triple Sec is orange flavored...OR I can do vodka on the rocks (learned that's ice cubes) & call it a day. 😂😂😂

@Shanus I REALLY like those plastic ice cubes.  They don't water down your drink.Smiley Happy

See the source image

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus OH!  Did you get your Triple Sec?Smiley HappyHeartWoman Very Happy

@ECBG   Not yet. Think it's at liquor store and closed....not at grocery. Anything else to add or just stay w/ my recipe of cranberry juice, vodka (1/2 shot all I can take) & squeeze of fresh lime? Over ice, it tastes great to me...My palette is easy to please when it comes to cocktails. Ordered a Cosmo and he asked me my Vodka preference. Yeah, right. The clear kind. Duh?

@Shanus @ECBG  Nope The ABC store is considered an ESSENTIAL service in NCWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@tiny 2 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus @ECBG  Nope The ABC store is considered an ESSENTIAL service in NCWoman Very Happy

@tiny 2   ABC is essential? Uh, will have to check out Triple Sec tomorrow. I'm sure it's not as in demand as TP. 

Honored Contributor

@tiny 2 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus You're saved, @Shanus !  

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@tiny 2 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus You're saved, @Shanus !  

@ECBG   You call it saved, but I think I could be starting a bad habit. Going to keep it to one Cosmo before dinner on Sat. night. Too easy to have one every night. 

Honored Contributor

I planned on switching out my closet today, but dang, it was cold and windy.  I'll wait another week or so...but I am slowly washing and putting away the winter sweaters/pants.