Honored Contributor

ESCAPED FROM CHANGING OVER CLOSET

Well, I found a positive that came out of staying inside. With a new April 30th deadline to distancing and lockdown (in NC), no rush to switch closet from winter to spring clothes. Can wear my same seasonless "house attire".

What about you?

Respected Contributor

Re: ESCAPED FROM CHANGING OVER CLOSET

I live in a northern state, I never change my closet & dresser out...everything's in it's same spot year round.

Honored Contributor

Everything stays out all year.  I don't switch anything around.  That would drive me batty

Honored Contributor

Lucky you, Girlfriend!!!!!

I'm going to have to work in small amounts so I don't pull all of the muscles in my leg again!  It took three weeks of keeping my leg elevated with gel packs to get rid of that swelling.

I'm procrastinating, however, if I should need extra tubs to further divide things for easy locating it won't happen since I can't go out.  

I DO need to get the wool up that I can.  "Killer moths" are on the deck when we potty Shadow before bed.  If one gets in the house, he'll make a "B line" for my sweaters!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus OH!  Did you get your Triple Sec?Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I'm going to have to work in small amounts so I don't pull all of the muscles in my leg again!  It took three weeks of keeping my leg elevated with gel packs to get rid of that swelling.

I'm procrastinating, however, if I should need extra tubs to further divide things for easy locating it won't happen since I can't go out.  

I DO need to get the wool up that I can.  "Killer moths" are on the deck when we potty Shadow before bed.  If one gets in the house, he'll make a "B line" for my sweaters!

@ECBG   Need hubby to build you a cedar closet! 😜

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG   Need hubby to build you a cedar closet! 😜

@Shanus No thank you.  There's enough _itchin' and moaning as it is!!!

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 

@kitcat51 

No switching out needed for me either. Since downsizing my wardrobe several years ago, everything I own is in one closet and 2 dressers. Our weather is alternating between cold & warm the last several days so it is nice to be able to grab a warmer sweater or a light tee easily. 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus OH!  Did you get your Triple Sec?Smiley Happy

@ECBG   Not yet. Think it's at liquor store and closed....not at grocery. Anything else to add or just stay w/ my recipe of cranberry juice, vodka (1/2 shot all I can take) & squeeze of fresh lime? Over ice, it tastes great to me...My palette is easy to please when it comes to cocktails. Ordered a Cosmo and he asked me my Vodka preference. Yeah, right. The clear kind. Duh?

Honored Contributor

@Shanus Prior to the onset of the pandemic, I had lots of plans in place -  a trip, a long overdue visit with family I haven't seen for several years, and then moving between my snowbird homes.  Once I returned to Florida in the fall, I'd commence the major update my condo is begging for.

Now -  certainly no trip, no family wedding, and absolutely not a clue when it will make sense to return to the NY area nor how or when that update can go forward.

I'm going to steal your "house attire" label.  All of a sudden I'm not wearing my old clothes any more. Such an easy thing to do when you're alone and isolated!