Respected Contributor

Re: ESCAPED FROM CHANGING OVER CLOSET

@Shanus wrote:

@tiny 2 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus OH!  Did you get your Triple Sec?Smiley HappyHeartWoman Very Happy

@ECBG   Not yet. Think it's at liquor store and closed....not at grocery. Anything else to add or just stay w/ my recipe of cranberry juice, vodka (1/2 shot all I can take) & squeeze of fresh lime? Over ice, it tastes great to me...My palette is easy to please when it comes to cocktails. Ordered a Cosmo and he asked me my Vodka preference. Yeah, right. The clear kind. Duh?

@Shanus @ECBG  Nope The ABC store is considered an ESSENTIAL service in NCWoman Very Happy

@tiny 2   ABC is essential? Uh, will have to check out Triple Sec tomorrow. I'm sure it's not as in demand as TP. 

@Shanus@ECBG  We will see! Wait another week, LOL. What do you think is going to happen when everybody runs out of TP.LOL. Did I hoard and buy lots of TP and paper towels. NOOOO. Will I need a drink? YESSSSSS!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@tiny 2 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus OH!  Did you get your Triple Sec?Smiley HappyHeartWoman Very Happy

@ECBG   Not yet. Think it's at liquor store and closed....not at grocery. Anything else to add or just stay w/ my recipe of cranberry juice, vodka (1/2 shot all I can take) & squeeze of fresh lime? Over ice, it tastes great to me...My palette is easy to please when it comes to cocktails. Ordered a Cosmo and he asked me my Vodka preference. Yeah, right. The clear kind. Duh?

@Shanus @ECBG  Nope The ABC store is considered an ESSENTIAL service in NCWoman Very Happy

@Shanus You're saved, @Shanus !  

@ECBG   You call it saved, but I think I could be starting a bad habit. Going to keep it to one Cosmo before dinner on Sat. night. Too easy to have one every night. 

@Shanus No, I won't let you over do!  We'll brew coffee after dinner!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

See the source image

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

See the source image

@ECBG @Shanus     Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

No switching out clothing here.  I've got enough room in our closet for all my clothing - thank goodness.