Contributor

When Lisa Robertson left QVC, class and manners went with her. I (tried) to watch Isaac and Shawn last night (Monday, March 23), but turned it off amidst the "dahling" comments by Isaac and Shawn trying to look like the high-fashion model she strives to be. I listened in utter disgust as they talked over one another, practically screaming at times as they explained why his line of clothing is superior to anyone and everyone...take a listen QVC...your lack of class is showing, worldwide!!...Will be glad when Lisa Mason returns...she certainly knows how to host a program...geesh!

Super Contributor

Isaac is quietly philanthropic behind the scene and contributes both his time and money to causes in need. Many of us were also moved the other night when he gifted a pair of shoes to a caller who had just ordered his white lace dress for her wedding. He was beaming and said after the call he couldn't believe that he was making her wedding dress.

Shawn and Isaac have a relationship on air that seems to polarize viewers---you love the banter....or not. Much of the time it is schtick, and I have heard many vendors -most?- use their on air time to pitch their products superiority. It is selling 101.

I appreciate your view, and suggest that what you see is mostly fun and formulaic, more than mindlessness.

This doesn't have to mean you like it. I understand.

But there are better things to do, in my opinion, than cast aspersions. And Isaac does just that with his compassion, humanity and gentility. It is clear that he and Shawn are very close friends and colleagues.

Honored Contributor

A.G.: You have much grace, nice thoughts.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor
On 3/24/2015 ROMARY 1 said:

A.G.: You have much grace, nice thoughts.

ty Romary.....and tossing some good energy your way.

Respected Contributor

A.G.: I totally agree with you and could not have expressed it better myself. I adore Isaac. What I cannot stomach nor can I watch any longer (and will switch the channel) is when Dennis Basso comes on with her. OMG he is all over her and so obnoxious and vulgar. Now that, in my opinion, is a man with no class. He is brash and crude. Isaac is a very gentle man and does do a lot of charity work which I admire him for.

Super Contributor
On 3/24/2015 loveour4leggedfriends said:

A.G.: I totally agree with you and could not have expressed it better myself. I adore Isaac. What I cannot stomach nor can I watch any longer (and will switch the channel) is when Dennis Basso comes on with her. OMG he is all over her and so obnoxious and vulgar. Now that, in my opinion, is a man with no class. He is brash and crude. Isaac is a very gentle man and does do a lot of charity work which I admire him for.

Unfortunately, I witnessed this the other night on her show, and Shawn was truly grace under pressure. She had to maintain her boundaries while being polite to Basso. Very uncomfortable to watch and I felt protective of her at that moment.

Honored Contributor
On 3/24/2015 Amazinggrace2 said:

Isaac is quietly philanthropic behind the scene and contributes both his time and money to causes in need. Many of us were also moved the other night when he gifted a pair of shoes to a caller who had just ordered his white lace dress for her wedding. He was beaming and said after the call he couldn't believe that he was making her wedding dress.

Shawn and Isaac have a relationship on air that seems to polarize viewers---you love the banter....or not. Much of the time it is schtick, and I have heard many vendors -most?- use their on air time to pitch their products superiority. It is selling 101.

I appreciate your view, and suggest that what you see is mostly fun and formulaic, more than mindlessness.

This doesn't have to mean you like it. I understand.

But there are better things to do, in my opinion, than cast aspersions. And Isaac does just that with his compassion, humanity and gentility. It is clear that he and Shawn are very close friends and colleagues.

Well said{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I would like to be there having fun with them.

There are so many serious things in our lives that I enjoy watching Shawn and Isaac having a good time.

Honored Contributor

I know you can't please everyone, but I'm with the op on this one.

Super Contributor

How is Isaac casting aspersions?

Respected Contributor
On 3/24/2015 loveour4leggedfriends said:

Unfortunately, I witnessed this the other night on her show, and Shawn was truly grace under pressure. She had to maintain her boundaries while being polite to Basso. Very uncomfortable to watch and I felt protective of her at that moment.

That's exactly how I felt. I got this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach when you could see she was trying to pull away but still had to maintain herself for the sake of her job. How sad I felt for her.