Trusted Contributor

Re: ENR WK Cardigan Sneak Peeks Are Up on LDO Blog

Navy and Hunter for sure for me to wear with the WK pant. Tanks, too. I'll probably cave on the red.

Valued Contributor

For me, this is a wonderful basis for every season; work, casual, travel. Pencil skirts, long skirts, trousers. I have several of Louis's red and navy sweaters before he started his WK line and his colors are the best. Never go out of style and WK takes this basic to another level. Not too long and not too short and those wonderful pockets. I'm buying four colors and tanks but will pass on the ivory.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Trusted Contributor

diane228, the length of the XS in the boyfriend is 29.75". The new ENR is 29". That's the only information we have so far.
Respected Contributor

Beautiful cardigan. Love all of the colors. But I do not like metal-toned buttons. I always feel that I must match my jewelry with the buttons in order to look pulled together. Maybe just me but that's my preference. I much prefer my boyfriend cardigans with matching colored buttons. I have two gorgeous Louis cardigans from years ago with gold tone buttons. I never feel good in them if I'm not wearing gold jewelry. The only color in this cardigan I could order would be black since that would work with the silver or gunmetal jewelry I already have but don't need another black cardigan. I have already ordered many items in the past few weeks that I wasn't sure I would order so time to rein myself in. Hope those of you who order will love the cardigans. They are beautiful.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Frequent Contributor

On 10/1/2014 helping said: diane228, the length of the XS in the boyfriend is 29.75". The new ENR is 29". That's the only information we have so far.

Thanks for the info. I guess I'll get the same size as long as the only difference is that the new cardigan is little shorter.

Super Contributor

Been waiting for this cardigan! Black and Brick Red for sure, thinking about Ivory.

Respected Contributor

Can someone explain what ENR is exactly?

Honored Contributor

On 10/2/2014 lavendar said:

Can someone explain what ENR is exactly?

ENR or every needle rib is a type of manufacturing process that uses all of the needles on the loom instead of say every other one. Louis said that it makes the fabric (the rayon/nylon) weightier due to more yarn being used in the creation of the garment.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Beautiful cardigan. Black & navy are must-haves for me.

Trusted Contributor

The winter Fall Fashion Day (Oct 6) preview includes the WK scarf and not the new WK cardigan. I take this as another clue that the cardigan may be a PM Style OTO.