Super Contributor

Yes....Yes....Yes...Thanks for posting this.....No More Joggers.....YIKES

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo I just looked at the Q and saw a casual dress that I thought would look great on you, so I am sharing...  feel free to ignore if you don't like.  The link is for the petite, but it also comes in regular.

A377789

The model on TV looked better than the one in this picture, but I think this is your color:

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, I agree on the joggers. I have ONE pair of joggers and will not buy another. Hoodies are another thing I am so not buying. Throw in shark bite hems and diagonal hems. A curved hem is very nice. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

How many pair of joggers do we need? Let's see some lightweight summer slacks/pants so we can stop w/ the leisure clothing. I've "leisured" for a year and would like to see alternatives.

***This is my opinion which is the point of these forums. You don't have to agree or disagree. I'm suggesting alternatives to a too often presented leisure style pant. 

Yes, I own a pair and to those who suggested I'm ragging on them, I find them OK to wear around the house...after stretching out the cuffs while they hang to dry. I think the Q gets on a kick and just shows not much else. Just like those who don't prefer the shark hems, off the shoulder tops and tunics, all of us can voice our preferences.

If you come down on me personally for my thoughts on joggers, why are you any different?....Your're also giving a negative opinion, just aimed at me instead of the subject of my thread. 

Honored Contributor

Re: ENOUGH JOGGERS

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

You know how QVC is. They latch onto a trend and beat it into the ground until no one can stand it anymore.

Joggers have been around for awhile. They are nothing more than sweatpants renamed to make them seem dressier than what they are.

Yes we all know we can search QVC and find other pants.  It just seems like so many of the TSV clothing items are joggers or pajamas or some type of lounge wear and people get tired of it.  QVC and HSN seem to show the same thing.  A pair of pajamas are a TS on HSN and a couple days later QVC has a pair of pajamas for a TSV. 

The hosts are now carrying on about how we will be able to do so much this summer and people are going to be getting out and about this summer, etc, all the while pushing loungewear because we are all still home.  LOL     

@Lipstickdiva   I've noticed this, too. If the hosts talk about being able to travel, get out and about, attend family gatherings, etc., how many of us would go in joggers and pjs? I've been mostly staying around the house for the better part of a year. When I go out, it's time to put on pants, jeans, slacks, dresses or skirts...whatever your preference. 

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@Chi-town girl    I love how people see ragging and complaining as "expressing an opinion".  Well here's my opinion, most people who rag on a style are people who quite frankly can't wear that style so they put it down.   I personally don't like the Logo fashions.   I think they are hideous but I never come here to bash them because I know some people love that long covered up l0ok.  I dont!!!!

@Teddixat   Where did I say I can't wear joggers? I said I do own one pair (and by the way also purchased ones by side stitch). I'm saying they're shown too often on Q and would like to see other pants shown. 

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@Chi-town girl    I love how people see ragging and complaining as "expressing an opinion".  Well here's my opinion, most people who rag on a style are people who quite frankly can't wear that style so they put it down.   I personally don't like the Logo fashions.   I think they are hideous but I never come here to bash them because I know some people love that long covered up l0ok.  I dont!!!!

@Teddixat   Ragging/complaining about my "expressing my opinion" is the same thing, no? You put down LOGO in this post...hidden as a complaint.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Teddixat wrote:

@Teddixat - I think some people LOVE to complain. Some also do this to suggest they have superior knowledge or style etc. I find them to be a bore...

@Chi-town girl   It's always best to skip threads that you seen to always put down no matter the subject. Some posters choose to disagree with anything some posters have to say. That's more of a personal insult not related to the subject. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@lulu1 wrote:

At the risk of offending those who may be interested in JOGGERS, why not start a thread suggesting lightweight summer pants?

If the true intent/interest was in lightweight summer pants, that would be a good thread to get ideas/suggestios.

But, it's so typical/obvious that the objective was to start a complaint about anything Q. Then the pile on and related insults to shoppers It happens frequently

@Chi-town girl You don't like complaints and insults?  Maybe take this to heart.

??? I don't start threads to complain about Q or fashions etc @NYCLatinaMe  - you can take this to heart

@Chi-town girl   Complaining about most of my posts serves what purpose? 

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@Teddixat , you just did bash LOGO. 

And not once but twice, in the same thread, you referred to the Clark's TSV as a clod hopper.  I wouldn't call that complimentary.  In fact, one might call that ragging on a style or bashing.