Honored Contributor

You know how QVC is. They latch onto a trend and beat it into the ground until no one can stand it anymore.

Joggers have been around for awhile. They are nothing more than sweatpants renamed to make them seem dressier than what they are.

Yes we all know we can search QVC and find other pants.  It just seems like so many of the TSV clothing items are joggers or pajamas or some type of lounge wear and people get tired of it.  QVC and HSN seem to show the same thing.  A pair of pajamas are a TS on HSN and a couple days later QVC has a pair of pajamas for a TSV. 

The hosts are now carrying on about how we will be able to do so much this summer and people are going to be getting out and about this summer, etc, all the while pushing loungewear because we are all still home.  LOL     

Honored Contributor

I'm very happy that the hosts and models are showing the waistbands/tummy area.

For much, much more than a few seconds.

Perfect! 

Anyway, I do like these joggers.  They look great on everyone.  All sizes.   

Not too tight, not too baggy.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Plus, Zuda is a Qurate created, owned and nurtured brand, so expect many TSVs for athleisure supported by the company.

Respected Contributor

My only issue with joggers is the bagginess on top. I have one pair and the only flattering way I’ve found to wear them is with a t shirt half tucked, which doesn’t offer much variety. 

Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008    I'm sure @Shanus   is referring to them being featured and emphasized today as the TSV.   They are in the spotlight but how about something more seasonal? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I have a few pair of Anybody joggers that I always wear with a tee shirt and sneakers while traveling. To me they are so comfortable and cool.

I don't need anymore, but I do think the TSV is cute!

Honored Contributor

p.s.  I forgot to mention that I like the Z-Cool fabric, too.

Especially for warmer weather customers. 

(I hate sitting in a car, sun shining through the windshield, parked and waiting for someone, and feeling too warm/air deprived wearing 'warm' fabrics.)  

This Z-Cool fabric seems ideal (to me).

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I want to know when sweat pants became joggers?  I would never leave my house in "joggers" any more than I would in sweat pants!  You cannot "dress them up" IMO.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Yes, QVC is most likely to beat a trend to death.  Remember moto jackets?

Besides joggers, I'm seeing cropped pants everywhere, even business suits for women.  As if I'm going to spend hundreds of dollars for a suit with short pants.  

Joggers may be selling like hotcakes, but I wonder why?  

Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

p.s.  I forgot to mention that I like the Z-Cool fabric, too.

Especially for warmer weather customers. 

(I hate sitting in a car, sun shining through the windshield, parked and waiting for someone, and feeling too warm/air deprived wearing 'warm' fabrics.)  

This Z-Cool fabric seems ideal (to me).

Z-Cool is all poly with some spandex. For me that would not be comfortable to wear in the hot summertime. Seems like that fabric would not be breathable and too hot.