Respected Contributor
@ch-town girl, I got gray and navy. What about you?
Honored Contributor

Re: ENOUGH JOGGERS

[ Edited ]

@RollTide2008 wrote:
@ch-town girl, I got gray and navy. What about you?

@RollTide2008 - I like the navy, olive and gray. Got the gray. Wanted the hoodie top but it went fast

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I live in sweatpants, joggers, track pants, yoga pants and sneakers.  I have an athletic body so I don't look sloppy and saggy.  But I would never buy joggers from qvc -- they're too expensive.

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.
Honored Contributor

I have/had one pair of D&Co that I bought for physical therapy - but that didn't work out well. 

The cuffs at the ankles are uncomfortable and kept riding up my legs during therapy.  I cut them off and use the pants as pajama bottoms.  (Cut the cuffs off the MukLuk pjs tops and bottoms for the same ereason.)

The only place I see so many jogger pants is on QVC.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl    I love how people see ragging and complaining as "expressing an opinion".  Well here's my opinion, most people who rag on a style are people who quite frankly can't wear that style so they put it down.   I personally don't like the Logo fashions.   I think they are hideous but I never come here to bash them because I know some people love that long covered up l0ok.  I dont!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@Chi-town girl    I love how people see ragging and complaining as "expressing an opinion".  Well here's my opinion, most people who rag on a style are people who quite frankly can't wear that style so they put it down.   I personally don't like the Logo fashions.   I think they are hideous but I never come here to bash them because I know some people love that long covered up l0ok.  I dont!!!!

@Teddixat - I think some people LOVE to complain. Some also do this to suggest they have superior knowledge or style etc. I find them to be a bore...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

At the risk of offending those who may be interested in JOGGERS, why not start a thread suggesting lightweight summer pants?

Respected Contributor

i have never purchased a pair of joggers.  i have a pair of knit pull on pants with straight legs that i wear when i want something comfy, like for a plane ride or a long car trip.  no need for anything additional.  

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

At the risk of offending those who may be interested in JOGGERS, why not start a thread suggesting lightweight summer pants?

If the true intent/interest was in lightweight summer pants, that would be a good thread to get ideas/suggestios.

But, it's so typical/obvious that the objective was to start a complaint about anything Q. Then the pile on and related insults to shoppers It happens frequently

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hope all who purchased these joggers enjoy them. I don't mind posts that express why these pants were not purchased as long as there is no attack on or bashing of those who like them, which does not further the dialogue or serve any purpose other than to insult. I try to keep my comments to why the item doesn't work for me. And while these particular pants don't appeal to me, as I explained in an above post, I'm not complaining about them being sold. I pass on 99% of the TSVs, so I'd be doing nothing but complaining if that were my intention.