Esteemed Contributor

here we go again,more ragging on a particular style of clothing.   I just don't understand why it bothers anyone.  Just change the channel. No one is forcing you to buy and there are so many other choices of places to shop online for what you want.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus   Totally agree.  Those joggers with the leg bunched up, gathered on a band are one of the most unflattering things a person can wear.  They're made just like old-fashioned bloomers and add volume to the leg.   Not only that, but being made of knitted synthetic fabric and unventilated due to the ankle band, they're one of the hottest things you can wear.

QVC what are you thinking? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

QVC is thinking just one thing:  We're going to feature what sells the most.  And apparently it isn't pants.  

One thing I will say is that at least todays women are not as terrified of only wearing "flattering" clothes.  So all in all that is a good thing to be more accepting of different shapes.  

Respected Contributor
There are 3489 options listed under pants on QVC.com. You mean to tell me they’re all joggers? Surely with over 3000 choices, you can find something to your liking.
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

How many pair of joggers do we need? Let's see some lightweight summer slacks/pants so we can stop w/ the leisure clothing. I've "leisured" for a year and would like to see alternatives.

like the cold shoulder, and other trends Q sells them on the down turn and runs into ground,  

Kind of over it 

Valued Contributor

Re: ENOUGH JOGGERS

[ Edited ]

I so agree. They remind me of uniform pants I used to wear about 12 years ago when working as a MRI tech. For some reason I started wearing pants with a banded leg bottom. I'm not sure why but suspect it's because I had trouble finding pants that were the right length. There was a very rude Xray tech at my hospital that made insulting remarks about my 'clown pants' in front of me. I think she was referring to Bozo the clown. She was of the very petite short crowd that always wore their pants too long, dragging on the ground. Anyway, eventually I tired of this style and switched to the straight leg style even if they were a little too short. I won't wear this style now.

Respected Contributor

I found it extremely funny that the tall inseam is 25". LOL! That would hit me about half way down my calf, just under my knees! Floods, highwaters etc....NOT the look I want or buy. Why does Q find it so difficult to offer real tall size pants?

Honored Contributor

Re: ENOUGH JOGGERS

[ Edited ]

There are definitely a lot of jogger pants out there right now. I think some look kind of cute, but some look too baggy IMO. I never liked elastic on my ankles back in the day when sweat pants were made that way. Just not my style. 

Respected Contributor

In my case, I need quite a few of them. I wear them every day, when I take my 3 mile walk, or hike with my dog. I don't wear the type that look like M. C. Hammer's pants. Mine are a little more fitted, but still loose and comfortable.

With the right fabric, they can be weather extremes appropriate, too. So, I always have several pair ready to wear and I do check out new offerings. 

They are an alternative for leisure, or active wear particularly for those of us who no longer want to wear shorts, or leggings. 

Honored Contributor

It's "updated" leisure.  I guess a step above sweat pants.  More elevated.  So you can DRESS IT UP lol.  Me personally i wear full length bottoms no matter what material they are.  Hate the cropped jeans ---- so over seeing them and never purchased a one.  They look like pants that shrunk.