Honored Contributor

How many pair of joggers do we need? Let's see some lightweight summer slacks/pants so we can stop w/ the leisure clothing. I've "leisured" for a year and would like to see alternatives.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus --agreed!! I think they look hideous on most people--I do have 2 pairs of light weight ones that are my pj's but woud never wear them in public---

Respected Contributor

Re: ENOUGH JOGGERS

[ Edited ]

Has anyone ever seen any actual people that are jogging wearing this style of pant?  The name is silly...  It's like old-fashioned sweatpants from 20 years ago, when they 1st came out!  The style gets stuck up on my legs and gives me leg-banded look. Not cute. I don't get it...

Honored Contributor

I used to wear sweatpants years ago, but tired of them  Now that they're back "in style", I just don't care for them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wagirl wrote:

@Shanus --agreed!! I think they look hideous on most people--I do have 2 pairs of light weight ones that are my pj's but woud never wear them in public---

@wagirl   I have 2 pr. from "side stitch" that are in the nicer fabrication than sweatpant knit. They're not cropped, but ankle length so are not baggy. That's it for me, but it seems Q and a lot of other sites are offering more joggers than any other pants. 

I do wear mine in public (because of the fabic), but I agree with you that others look like pjs. 

They look a bit sloppy when in sweatpant fabrics and definitely not to wear with heels as suggested by some hosts...sneakers and maybe sandals only.

Honored Contributor

Talbots has lots of nice pants and many on big sale now for us older crowd!  I just got some and have more coming.

I haven't worn jeans in years and just got a nice looking pair and two pairs of jean pedal pushers!  Great quality and even better fit.

Valued Contributor

Agree completely. Apparently just a nice lightweight summer pant, cute top and a little sandal is now considered dressed up. I have never gone for the sweatpants, sneaker look unless I’m cleaning or gardening but there must be lots of people who see it differently or they wouldn’t be on all the time.

Honored Contributor

I owned two pair of sweat pants for about a month and gave them away in high school.

I cannot stand the baggy saggy hot things on my body. 

But younger people than my age live in joggers and I don't see that changing.  It's like when I was a kid, my mom was one of the few who wore pants when I was very young!  

Now younger ones don'

Honored Contributor

I don't own a single pair of joggers. They remind me of some of the scrubs I wore back when I was working.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think  ALL  the fashions being sold here on the Q are going downhill fast.

Where are all these ugly brands comming from? Each one is uglier than the one before !!!!

.....................and nothing under $50

and can I add..............NO MORE SHOES!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!