Valued Contributor

@wilma wrote:

I am not interested in Lug or Ryka. Maybe that is why they seem to be on so often. If popularity & profits wane then they will be discontinued. I remember other brands that were on often only to disappear forever: Kathy Van Zeeland and Bruce McKowsky (sp?) bags come to mind. It seemed to me they were on all the time. 

My feelings exactly, especially about B. Makowsky .  He seemed to be on everytime I tuned in.  I think whenever any vendor is promoted as much as  the Q does with their favorites, SG, LG, My Pillow, etc., eventually it becomes a turn-off , especially for long time customers.  I think it was Shop MSNBC that had watches on practically 24-7 and I don't think it's on anymore.  

Honored Contributor

I don't mind Lug at all.  I have their Boomerang II ... like the bag.

The shoe vendors are really getting to be quite comical!  

Who knew that all these brands of shoes could have some secret ingredient to keep you healthy? 

Respected Contributor

What I have noticed that is on so often now is Breezies. I like the Lug and Ryka shows, they seem be on as often Clarks and it doesn't bother me at all. 

Honored Contributor

That's one of the reasons I avoid the general fashion shows that have various vendors ... AM Style, PM Style, the "closet" shows.  I don't want to see shoes, underwear, beauty products or handbags.

I prefer when there is just one vendor show their items.  I'm mostly interested in SG, LOGO, Attitudes/WWC, Lisa Rinna and Bob Mackie.

Respected Contributor

A little lug goes a long way with me.  That is probably because I finally arrived at my perfect set of travel gear so I just don't have the need.

I work from home most days and if there is a fashion show, I'll have it on mute and glance over from time to time. I pay closest attention to Isaac, Lisa Rinna, Earth shoes, and Halston. I loved Du Jour and Motto back in the day and wish they were more fully developed lines.

But there are so many shopping options out there that I'm not going to complain about the Q. 

Honored Contributor

I like Lug and I think the Ryka Rep Leleani is a doll and other than that I don't really care.

I have decided not to waste my precious complaining about things I can not control

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

It seems as if Lug replaced Travelon. AM/PM style has at least 1 IT cosmetic product/philosophy/JM or other beauty product. Clark, Alagreia,Ryka or Vionic is the shoe for the show, at least 1 DuJour, 1 LOGO, 1D&C a Halston or IM a Breezies or Carole Hochman.

Lather, Rinse, Repeat

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18